Problem with ASUS GeForce 7600 GS 256MB

hi all i recently bought GeForce 250GTS 1 GB and gave my old card GeForce 7600 GS 256MB(PCI-E) to my brother to use it the card was working fine for almost 2 days in his computer but after that windows xp did not booted properly the windows xp xrasses after its loading i went throw safe mode then it workde fine i removed the driver and tested it again in normal windows mode it worked fine but i tried to install the drives then the system crashed now i see multiple colors in thes places :pfff:

1 CMOS
2 windows loading screen

the multiple colors i see is yellow and brown.....

i dont know what is the problem in my brothers system i did not tes the card in my my sytem becos i don't want to spoil my system..... :pt1cable:

now my brother r is killing me i made him a promise and its gone now please can any one help me to fix this problem :sarcastic: thanks.....
2 answers Last reply
More about problem asus geforce 7600 256mb
  1. use one of the many free driver cleaner programs to uninstall any and all old video drivers
  2. thanks for replying i tried it but no use....the smae thing happneg i am installing (186.18 desktop winxp 32bit english whq)driver for my card in the list it says it sappots
    GeForce 7600 GS but i realy dont know what is the problem is
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Geforce Windows XP Graphics