Sign in with
Your question

What is Asus best motherboard?

Tags:
  • Motherboards
  • Asus
Last response: in Motherboards
December 7, 2009 2:35:13 PM

I have been looking at some Asus motherboards and its hard to know which is their best. The most expensive is the Asus P6T7 WS but im not sure if this is their best one.

More about : asus motherboard

a c 435 V Motherboard
a b Ĉ ASUS
December 7, 2009 3:08:24 PM

There is no "best" motherboard. Decide on a budget and pick out the board with the features you will use. You can also read some newegg reviews and download the board manual before ordering, checking out the bios adjustments for overclocking, etc.
a b V Motherboard
a b Ĉ ASUS
December 7, 2009 3:56:00 PM

To concur with what oldie said, I will mention I have been happy with the one ASUS ROP (republic of gamers) edition I have. The ROP BIOS is filled with enhancements which are useful and enthusiast oriented.

Click 'product' >motherboards.

http://rog.asus.com/

Related resources
December 7, 2009 4:23:12 PM

o1die said:
There is no "best" motherboard. Decide on a budget and pick out the board with the features you will use. You can also read some newegg reviews and download the board manual before ordering, checking out the bios adjustments for overclocking, etc.

All companies have a Best product. For example with Nvidia graphics cards its the 295, for intel CPUs its the 975. Same applies to Asus motherboards. I have no budget, thats why I am asking what their best one is.
a c 304 V Motherboard
a b Ĉ ASUS
December 7, 2009 4:28:40 PM

Is an ambiguous question, is like ansk "Whar Ferrari is better?". This depends if you gone a use the PC for gaming, desding, surf the web. Like you said, the P6T7 WS is the more expensive, but this doesn't mean that is the best.
December 7, 2009 5:21:05 PM

yes , in amd , crosshair 3 formula is the costliest but "best" depends upon what you need and is subjective . of u go by marketing , it is indeed the best !
a c 435 V Motherboard
a b Ĉ ASUS
December 7, 2009 5:21:23 PM

Just spend wisely, that's my main point. I use frys combo boards, even though they may have an older chipset; many are free.
a b V Motherboard
December 7, 2009 10:41:29 PM

They don't make it any more!
December 13, 2009 1:29:02 AM

best.
best is no overclocking.
learn it. then you get specs for your quest.
and look for fan control at bios level, software interaction makes a lunatic.
a b V Motherboard
a b Ĉ ASUS
December 13, 2009 3:27:06 AM

bgd73 said:
best.
best is no overclocking.
learn it. then you get specs for your quest.
and look for fan control at bios level, software interaction makes a lunatic.

Making alcohol induced comments like this cause you to appear to be stupid.
December 13, 2009 7:56:25 AM

ROFL , big time , not only stupid but funny as well .... software interaction makes a lunatic ... omg !
!