Grim Reaper working overtime... :-)

Last response: in Video Games
May 24, 2005 8:08:58 PM

Ok, what's the highest number of tombstones you've had simultaneously on a
lot without using any sort of cheat?

I'm up to 62 on one of my university dorm lots--I'd have 4 more if some of
them didn't somehow disappear on their own (?) after a while...

This all began when I intentionally left a meal on a stove to start a fire.
5 sims died at once in this one blaze (!), then their ghosts started to
scare other students to death. I'm at a point where I can guarantee at
least 2-3 deaths a night without even doing anything. :-) The game's busy
generating new students all the time...

....it's hell trying to build up relationships though. :o )
Anonymous
May 25, 2005 12:21:07 AM

Homer J. Simpson wrote:
> Ok, what's the highest number of tombstones you've had simultaneously on a
> lot without using any sort of cheat?
>
> I'm up to 62 on one of my university dorm lots--I'd have 4 more if some of
> them didn't somehow disappear on their own (?) after a while...
>
> This all began when I intentionally left a meal on a stove to start a fire.
> 5 sims died at once in this one blaze (!), then their ghosts started to
> scare other students to death. I'm at a point where I can guarantee at
> least 2-3 deaths a night without even doing anything. :-) The game's busy
> generating new students all the time...

I lost my entire Pleasant family except for Daniel when I left them
alone for a while and one of them tried to cook. They all died in the
ensuing fire. And they all had sufficient cooking points, or I wouldn't
have left them!

What idiots.

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

Hey, has anyone gotten the reaper to play chess?

That would be very appropriate, if you've seen your Bergman.

--
--Cuth
May 25, 2005 1:02:50 AM

Personally, I prefer the Bill and Ted version.

Best wishes
Maxon

> Hey, has anyone gotten the reaper to play chess?
>
> That would be very appropriate, if you've seen your Bergman.
>
> --
> --Cuth

Anonymous
May 25, 2005 1:45:03 PM

> Personally, I prefer the Bill and Ted version.
>
> Best wishes
> Maxon

You might be a king or a little street sweeper
But sooner or later, you'll dance with the Reaper.
Anonymous
May 26, 2005 5:31:25 PM

"Whogus the Whatsler" <who@what.sler> wrote in message

>> Personally, I prefer the Bill and Ted version.
>>
>> Best wishes
>> Maxon
>>

> You might be a king or a little street sweeper
> But sooner or later, you'll dance with the Reaper.

heheheh

"I'll see YOU soon"
Anonymous
May 31, 2005 9:00:00 PM

I'm now up to 106. :-)

Anyone?
Anonymous
June 1, 2005 1:06:34 AM

Homer J. Simpson wrote:

> I'm now up to 106. :-)
>
> Anyone?

Dead people?

I still haven't had anyone die.

-georg
Anonymous
June 1, 2005 9:20:46 PM

> Homer J. Simpson wrote:
>
>> I'm now up to 106. :-)
>>
>> Anyone?
>
> Dead people?

Tombstones. So, indirectly, yes.

> I still haven't had anyone die.

For kicks, I'm trying to see how many tombstones I can get on a single lot
before it becomes utterly unplayable. :-)
Anonymous
June 2, 2005 9:34:37 AM

Homer J. Simpson wrote:
>> Homer J. Simpson wrote:
>>
>>> I'm now up to 106. :-)
>>>
>>> Anyone?
>>
>> Dead people?
>
> Tombstones. So, indirectly, yes.
>
>> I still haven't had anyone die.
>
> For kicks, I'm trying to see how many tombstones I can get on a
> single lot before it becomes utterly unplayable. :-)

How many ghosts come out at the same time? The most I've ever seen was
three, even if there were a dozen headstones.

Jeanie

Jeanie
Anonymous
June 2, 2005 1:26:22 PM

> How many ghosts come out at the same time? The most I've ever seen was
> three, even if there were a dozen headstones.

5-ish?

Just like there's an inherent limit to the number of visitors/party guests
you can have an a single lot, I'm starting to think the game imposes a limit
on the number of ghosts that can be active at any one time...although for a
while they were rather nasty, constantly scaring people to death...that
seems to slow down as days go by (or I might just be imagining this)...
!