Grim Reaper working overtime... :-)

Ok, what's the highest number of tombstones you've had simultaneously on a
lot without using any sort of cheat?

I'm up to 62 on one of my university dorm lots--I'd have 4 more if some of
them didn't somehow disappear on their own (?) after a while...

This all began when I intentionally left a meal on a stove to start a fire.
5 sims died at once in this one blaze (!), then their ghosts started to
scare other students to death. I'm at a point where I can guarantee at
least 2-3 deaths a night without even doing anything. :-) The game's busy
generating new students all the time...

....it's hell trying to build up relationships though. :o)
10 answers Last reply
More about grim reaper working overtime

    Homer J. Simpson wrote:
    > Ok, what's the highest number of tombstones you've had simultaneously on a
    > lot without using any sort of cheat?
    >
    > I'm up to 62 on one of my university dorm lots--I'd have 4 more if some of
    > them didn't somehow disappear on their own (?) after a while...
    >
    > This all began when I intentionally left a meal on a stove to start a fire.
    > 5 sims died at once in this one blaze (!), then their ghosts started to
    > scare other students to death. I'm at a point where I can guarantee at
    > least 2-3 deaths a night without even doing anything. :-) The game's busy
    > generating new students all the time...

    I lost my entire Pleasant family except for Daniel when I left them
    alone for a while and one of them tried to cook. They all died in the
    ensuing fire. And they all had sufficient cooking points, or I wouldn't
    have left them!

    What idiots.

    --
    --Cuth

    Hey, has anyone gotten the reaper to play chess?

    That would be very appropriate, if you've seen your Bergman.

    --
    --Cuth

    Personally, I prefer the Bill and Ted version.

    Best wishes
    Maxon

    > Personally, I prefer the Bill and Ted version.
    >
    > Best wishes
    > Maxon

    You might be a king or a little street sweeper
    But sooner or later, you'll dance with the Reaper.

    "Whogus the Whatsler" <who@what.sler> wrote in message

    >> Personally, I prefer the Bill and Ted version.
    >>
    >> Best wishes
    >> Maxon
    >>

    > You might be a king or a little street sweeper
    > But sooner or later, you'll dance with the Reaper.

    heheheh

    "I'll see YOU soon"

    I'm now up to 106. :-)

    Anyone?

    Homer J. Simpson wrote:

    > I'm now up to 106. :-)
    >
    > Anyone?

    Dead people?

    I still haven't had anyone die.

    -georg

    > Homer J. Simpson wrote:
    >
    >> I'm now up to 106. :-)
    >>
    >> Anyone?
    >
    > Dead people?

    Tombstones. So, indirectly, yes.

    > I still haven't had anyone die.

    For kicks, I'm trying to see how many tombstones I can get on a single lot
    before it becomes utterly unplayable. :-)

    Homer J. Simpson wrote:
    >> Homer J. Simpson wrote:
    >>
    >>> I'm now up to 106. :-)
    >>>
    >>> Anyone?
    >>
    >> Dead people?
    >
    > Tombstones. So, indirectly, yes.
    >
    >> I still haven't had anyone die.
    >
    > For kicks, I'm trying to see how many tombstones I can get on a
    > single lot before it becomes utterly unplayable. :-)

    How many ghosts come out at the same time? The most I've ever seen was
    three, even if there were a dozen headstones.

    Jeanie

    Jeanie

    > How many ghosts come out at the same time? The most I've ever seen was
    > three, even if there were a dozen headstones.

    5-ish?

    Just like there's an inherent limit to the number of visitors/party guests
    you can have an a single lot, I'm starting to think the game imposes a limit
    on the number of ghosts that can be active at any one time...although for a
    while they were rather nasty, constantly scaring people to death...that
    seems to slow down as days go by (or I might just be imagining this)...

Sims Video Games