Help hooking up the nzxt Nemesis PLZ

i just got this case and my new msi 790fx-70gd mobo but i cant figure out how in the heck to hook up all the cables! dont seem to be enough plugs for everything.. the case comes with 10 cables alone! its left me goin WTF! :( plz help pics would be great!
7 answers Last reply
More about help hooking nzxt nemesis
  1. slong said:
    i just got this case and my new msi 790fx-70gd mobo but i cant figure out how in the heck to hook up all the cables! dont seem to be enough plugs for everything.. the case comes with 10 cables alone! its left me goin WTF! :( plz help pics would be great!

Which cables are you talking about?

Power supply cables, cables for the USB, and audio front ports, cables for the power and reset buttons?

please be more specific.
  2. that cables to hook up the lcd on top of the nemesis case, it includes fan cables and sensors and 3 others, i just dont understand how to hook all of them up.
  3. Did you check your motherboard owners manual and the case owners manual?
  4. Yeah usually the manual will have pretty straightforward guides to connecting all of the power/reset headers + sound and such
  5. yea iv read through both multiple times, and the manual for this case blows.. i got it up and running though only thing not on is the lcd due to me not knowing how to wire it up :( case is awesome though... 955 be + 4gb ram = sex
  6. Manual

You need to use the case manual and the motherboard manual.

The case manual can only tell you so much, because they don't know which motherboard do you have.

I hope this helps.
  7. ill mess with it later when i get my new gpu, no reason to really monitor the system till then cause it wont be under much stress... 800x600 is miserable!
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Cases Cable Components MSI-Microstar