Sign in with
Your question

How to convert video files to MP4/3GP/WMV/FLV and other video formats

Last response: in Memory
Anonymous
a b } Memory
December 8, 2009 2:22:58 AM

I am not very good at digital stuff and I don't know exactly what the video format is, such as mp4, wmv, avi, and so on. I only know my iPod accepts mp4 video, my windows movie make supports wmv and if you want to upload your videos to youtube.com you have to make it into flv I think. And if you have a Camcorder video I think not many player can play it so just convert them

More information;

http://www.talk-mania.com/how/74371-how-convert-video-f...
December 8, 2009 3:30:42 PM

Not sure I understand exactly what you're asking, but search the web for a free software called Any Video Converter. It supports almost every conceivable format and is easy to use.
m
l
December 11, 2009 4:47:11 AM

yes, there are many kinds of formats, and we havent heard many of them. But pavtube video convert help me resolve the difficult problem. It can convert any formats to the format i want. Now i enjoy happily videos on my ipod and iphone.
m
l
Related resources
Anonymous
a b } Memory
December 23, 2009 4:48:23 AM

How to convert to flash video? Come to try this fantastic Flash Video Converter which never let you down. Compared with common flash video conversion tool, this Flash Video Converter can not only allow you to convert to flash video on-line, but also support you edit video, adjust effect, add watermark at ease. Before converting to flash video, embedded cue point is also supported.
http://www.convertflvtoswf.com/how-to-convert-to-flash-...
In this website, you can find much useful software about flash conversion.
m
l
February 3, 2014 9:54:13 PM

I am using Pavtube Video Converter to rip videos to the formats I like.
m
l
May 12, 2014 1:21:21 AM

It's a little complex to learn how to use it, but when you do, iSkysoft Video Converter beats the hell out of any other converter out there.
m
l
July 27, 2014 11:47:31 PM

I'm not familiar with digital devices or computer operating, but with this free online downloader, I have no problem in downloading or converting videos you can have a try~
m
l
!