1. is a custom CPU heatskink really THAT necesary?
2. I mean, isn't the Intel i5 2500k CPU's heatskink enough?
3. ... or is a custom heatskink just recomendable for CPU overclocking?
4. Could I still overclock the i5 2500k with the heatskink that comes in the box?
One last question:
5. I'm planning on getting an ASROCK P67 Extreme4 (B3) motherboard. If I ever decide I want to install a custom heatskink for the CPU, will I have to remove and unscrew the mobo from the case in order to install it?
... well, turns out it wasn't just a "quick" question after all, lol.