I disabled my monitor!

Help! I was trying to send the screen to my TV using the
driver for my Nvidia GeForce2 driver, when I instead
happened to choose my only monitor as a secondary monitor.
Now the monitor goes into screen saving mode as soon as
windows loads, and I cannot reset the settings since the
screen is completely blank. Has anyone any idea how to get
out of this predicament? I would be most grateful!!

/Jonas

fred

Have you tried connecting your TV screen?
Fred
"Jonas Lindgren" <lindgrenjonas@home.se> wrote in message
> Help! I was trying to send the screen to my TV using the
> driver for my Nvidia GeForce2 driver, when I instead
> happened to choose my only monitor as a secondary monitor.
> Now the monitor goes into screen saving mode as soon as
> windows loads, and I cannot reset the settings since the
> screen is completely blank. Has anyone any idea how to get
> out of this predicament? I would be most grateful!!
>
> /Jonas

Yes I have, that's where it all started. I connected the
TV using a S-video cable and a scart adapter, but it
didn't receive a signal. That's when I got desperate and
started changing the display alternatives, resulting in
the present situation. Does anyone know where the primary
signal goes when the ordinary monitor is chosen as a
secondary screen?
/Jonas

>Have you tried connecting your TV screen?
>Fred

>> Help! I was trying to send the screen to my TV using the
>> driver for my Nvidia GeForce2 card, when I instead
>> happened to choose my only monitor as a secondary
monitor.
>> Now the monitor goes into screen saving mode as soon as
>> windows loads, and I cannot reset the settings since the
>> screen is completely blank. Has anyone any idea how to
get
>> out of this predicament? I would be most grateful!!
>>
>> /Jonas
>

>.

If you start XP up in safe mode (I think that you press F8 during windows
just the generic VGA driver loaded, and perhaps you can change the settings
then - but the VGA driver might not access the setting you need to change.

As a last resort, you might try removing the Nvidia driver while in safe mode,
then reboot and reinstall the driver.

In article <2288601c45da0$12edee70$a301280a@phx.gbl>, "Jonas Lindgren"