BNJ+LVR Closing

I just got the following

=====QUOTE=====
BNJ x LVR
http://vardari.to/sims/

BNJ/LVR
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bnj_lvr

I am sorry to say that BNJxLVR will be closed on Friday, July 1, 2005.
I lost interest about the sims. Maybe I will not be back. Thank you to
all the people who supported me and liked the site. And thank you for
visiting the site.
About Sim stuff in this group, thoese are redistrbutable. And you can
share all of my stuff on BNJxLVR, too. You can clone, copy, modify or
recolor my sims stuff (Objects, Skins, Meshes, Walls, Floors and
animation...) without adding my credit. There is details in my site,
please check it out.
This group will be deleted at the same time, too.
Thank you again. Bye-bye, Sayonara.
===END QUOTE===

What a shame - I loved BNJ/LVR stuff for sims 1 and was hoping they'd
produce something for Sims 2. But, at the same time, people do lose
interest and it's only natural that they should want to move on to something
else.

Best wishes
Maxon

"Ohmikeghod" <ohmikeghod@mirthlink.net> wrote in message
> I just got the following
>
> =====QUOTE=====
> BNJ x LVR
> http://vardari.to/sims/
>
> BNJ/LVR
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bnj_lvr
>

> I am sorry to say that BNJxLVR will be closed on Friday, July 1, 2005.
> I lost interest about the sims. Maybe I will not be back. Thank you to
> all the people who supported me and liked the site. And thank you for
> visiting the site.
> About Sim stuff in this group, thoese are redistrbutable. And you can
> share all of my stuff on BNJxLVR, too. You can clone, copy, modify or
> recolor my sims stuff (Objects, Skins, Meshes, Walls, Floors and
> animation...) without adding my credit. There is details in my site,
> please check it out.
> This group will be deleted at the same time, too.
> Thank you again. Bye-bye, Sayonara.
> ===END QUOTE===

TRENDING THREADS