Computer device manager empty and other issues

Wiktor222

Distinguished
May 5, 2010
I was having problems with mozilla firefox saying that it was running in the backround in ctrl alt delete there was no firefox in applicatins or processes. Than I restored the computer to 2 days back. Firefox than was able to open and close. The next day I could not connect to the computer. Called ATT and they said that my network drivers were missing, in and device manager was empty. Also when I click help and support it says service is not running. I was unable to use my usb drive but for what ever reason it was able to work today. I went to the library to download driver tuner I was able to install it but when installed I cannot to run it. How do I get my drivers back, my network adapter and all items in my device manager back? Any help would be great.

To view view all devices in the Device Manager, you may need to enable the Plug and Play service. See how in the next link.
Device Manager empty or blank in Windows?

Other problems may be due to services that have been disabled, see more information here..
ALL Services Disabled

And download this application Turbo Services Manager. To enable several Windows Services at the same time.. do as follows: On the application Turbo Services Manager, click on the Group menu, and click on Group by Startup... this will order services by type of startup, so all disabled services will show in a group.. next select all the group of disabled services, and click on the green icon (automatic) and next on the Start icon (►).

Next scan your system for virus and trojans... update your antivirus before scanning, and install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to scan for trojans and other malware.
Turbo Services Manager

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free