Twins genetically embedded?

Alright, I had another pair of twins last night. The first one was random,
but the next three are all related!
I had created Romance siblings, Tarik and Kesia. Tarik knocked up a girl,
and she got twins. Many, many Sim days later Kesia finally got preggers -
and had twins.
And now Kesia's girl was pregnant, and she had - twins. Two boys this time,
the other times I had boy and girl.
Interesting, maybe Maxis has actually built in Sims genes. Mind you, the
father of the new twins is remotely related to my very first twin couple!

Dorte

Yes, there is a genetic disposition towards twins built in - in other words
you're more likely to get twins if you sim is a twin.

Best wishes
Maxon