Forum: :bounce:

I started my new build today: Editing Work Station / Gaming

Antec 900
Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD7 LGA 1366
Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio (PCI)--This was canabalized
Intel Core i7 920 LGA 1366
Corsair TX 750w
(2) Segate 1tr in raid (1) config

Man it looks awesome! I was able to mock it up without a hitch thus far. I know I will have to modify the tower for the final cable run to keep it clean looking and to avoid air-flow issues in the future.

I wanted some feedback in your opinion on a decent graphic card and reliable memory. In your opinion what have you all found to give the best results in the R3 world? I have read multiple threads here as far as bench marks and testing but it has become garbled at this point.....lol

I plan on purchasing these missing toys tomorrow and hopefully fire it up later this week.

Once again thanks to the forum in advance hope to hear from you all.....

Ezz1r
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about gigabyte x58a
  1. ATI 5770 is a good card.
    Check the vendor qualified list for memory for your motherboard.
    Anything over DDR3-1066.
  2. Best answer
    This is good memory. Probably not on your QVL, qualified vendor list.

G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL8T-6GBRM - Retail

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231304&cm_re=g._skill_ripjaws-_-20-231-304-_-Product
  3. Thanks for the feedback evongugg appreciate you taking the time to get back to me.

Ernie
  4. i need to buy a graphics card..i have a budget of 4000,,,
    could u tell me which one is suitable for me...?
  5. Please open a new topic.
    Tell us what your currency is and if you are a gamer, what resolution you play at, and the size of your power supply.
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards Gigabyte Product