Can I emulate the UNIX 'restricted shell' in WinXP Pro?

For those not familiar with UNIX:

Restricted Shell means that, basically, you log directly into the
application. No icons, no options, just the application. Any action that
exits the application, logs out the session back to the login panel.

I have half-a-dozen boxes throughout the company that need to run WinXP for
networking & security reasons, but only have one function. I want the
machined to auto-start that application on bootup (or at least at login) and
not be able to exit the application (leaving untrained end-user at a desktop
screen = bad...).

Any ideas, thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks,

If I'm overlooking something simple, let me know! KStringer@Hu-Friedy.com

Replace HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon, REG_SZ
Shell "Explorer.exe" with the application executable name and adjust the
system PATH. Search www.jsiinc.com about locking down that desktop.