Software application problems

I recently installed Hoyle Card Games 2004, Sierra
Entertainment, on my computer. It installed okay, but when
I open it and choose a game to play it minimizes the
window to the taskbar. When I maximize it and begin
playing again, it repeats the minimizing about every 1-3
minutes. Is there something I can set to solve this
problem??

Lea, rt click on Desktop>select Properties>Screensaver>Select the drop
down arrow and choose None.
Click on Apply Ok. Maybe that will help.