No "Bump?"

Last response: in Video Games
May 28, 2005 10:14:16 PM

One of my Sims got pregnant right before my last save. She had the whole
"question mark pacifier" thing going on while she threw up, etc. Now I
re-enter the home to play, and 5 or 6 days go by and still no "bump" - but I
also get no option for "try for baby" in bed with her husband. She loses
all her points very quickly, as if she's pregnant, but again, no "bump" no
moving on in the pregnancy.

She had one baby prior to this one and it was successful. I'm wondering if
something went wrong when I saved the game before exiting - while she was in
the early pregnancy?

This is bumming me out - I created this Sim so she could have a big family!
I'm also worried it will affect my whole game.

Help please!

More about : bump

Anonymous
May 28, 2005 10:14:17 PM

I had this happen and moved the pregnant sim to a different lot where she
proceeded to immediately give birth. After she gives birth move her and the
baby back to her original house.
Anonymous
May 29, 2005 4:21:03 AM

There is also a boolprop option to speed up pregnancy which should kick her
into the next stage.
boolprop testingcheatsenabled true
then shift click on the pregnant Sim while she is also the active Sim, and
you should get a whole pile of extra options. One of them should then be,
accelerate pregnancy and she'll bhoomp through the stages at an accelerated
rate.

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori

MM

"kh" <kindheart01@excite.com> wrote in message
> I had this happen and moved the pregnant sim to a different lot where she
> proceeded to immediately give birth. After she gives birth move her and
the
> baby back to her original house.

May 29, 2005 4:35:57 AM

Madame Mim wrote:
> There is also a boolprop option to speed up pregnancy which should
> kick her into the next stage.
> boolprop testingcheatsenabled true
> then shift click on the pregnant Sim while she is also the active
> Sim, and you should get a whole pile of extra options. One of them
> should then be, accelerate pregnancy and she'll bhoomp through the
> stages at an accelerated rate.

I thought you had to spawn the Tombstone of L and D in order to get the
speed up pregnancy option....

Jeanie
Anonymous
May 29, 2005 5:12:13 AM

I'm a newbie at the boolprop stuff - that's a ctrl+shift+C option, right?

Thanks!
Julie

news:p V7me.5079$BR4.2907@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> There is also a boolprop option to speed up pregnancy which should kick
> her
> into the next stage.
> boolprop testingcheatsenabled true
> then shift click on the pregnant Sim while she is also the active Sim, and
> you should get a whole pile of extra options. One of them should then be,
> accelerate pregnancy and she'll bhoomp through the stages at an
> accelerated
> rate.
>
> --
> Morituri Nolumus Mori
>
> MM
>

> "kh" <kindheart01@excite.com> wrote in message
>> I had this happen and moved the pregnant sim to a different lot where she
>> proceeded to immediately give birth. After she gives birth move her and
> the
>> baby back to her original house.

Anonymous
May 29, 2005 8:02:35 AM

You might be right, I was going from memory there - actually I think you ARE
right!
So -
boolprop testingcheatsenabled true
shift click on the pregnant sim while she is also the active sim
spawn
tombstone of life and death
click on the tombstone and select accelerate pregnancy.

Thankyou Jeanie.

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori

MM

> Madame Mim wrote:
> > There is also a boolprop option to speed up pregnancy which should
> > kick her into the next stage.
> > boolprop testingcheatsenabled true
> > then shift click on the pregnant Sim while she is also the active
> > Sim, and you should get a whole pile of extra options. One of them
> > should then be, accelerate pregnancy and she'll bhoomp through the
> > stages at an accelerated rate.
> >

> I thought you had to spawn the Tombstone of L and D in order to get the
> speed up pregnancy option....
>
> Jeanie

Anonymous
May 29, 2005 8:03:31 AM

yep - but check out Jeanie's correction of what I said before, because I
wasn't quite right about the stages you need to go through.

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori

MM

"marcesent" <jkbarton@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
> I'm a newbie at the boolprop stuff - that's a ctrl+shift+C option, right?
>
> Thanks!
> Julie
>
> "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> news:p V7me.5079$BR4.2907@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> > There is also a boolprop option to speed up pregnancy which should kick
> > her
> > into the next stage.
> > boolprop testingcheatsenabled true
> > then shift click on the pregnant Sim while she is also the active Sim,
and
> > you should get a whole pile of extra options. One of them should then
be,
> > accelerate pregnancy and she'll bhoomp through the stages at an
> > accelerated
> > rate.
> >
> > --
> > Morituri Nolumus Mori
> >
> > MM
> >

> > "kh" <kindheart01@excite.com> wrote in message
> >> I had this happen and moved the pregnant sim to a different lot where
she
> >> proceeded to immediately give birth. After she gives birth move her
and
> > the
> >> baby back to her original house.

Anonymous
May 29, 2005 8:59:48 AM

Madame Mim wrote:
> You might be right, I was going from memory there - actually I think
> you ARE right!
> So -
> boolprop testingcheatsenabled true
> shift click on the pregnant sim while she is also the active sim
> spawn
> tombstone of life and death
> click on the tombstone and select accelerate pregnancy.
>
> Thankyou Jeanie.

You are welcome. Now if only someone can pop up and help me solve MY
problem.....:-(

Jeanie

> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
>> Madame Mim wrote:
>>> There is also a boolprop option to speed up pregnancy which should
>>> kick her into the next stage.
>>> boolprop testingcheatsenabled true
>>> then shift click on the pregnant Sim while she is also the active
>>> Sim, and you should get a whole pile of extra options. One of them
>>> should then be, accelerate pregnancy and she'll bhoomp through the
>>> stages at an accelerated rate.
>>>

>> I thought you had to spawn the Tombstone of L and D in order to get
>> the speed up pregnancy option....
>>
>> Jeanie
Anonymous
May 29, 2005 9:05:58 AM

TwoJeffs at Variousimmers said to have a look around MTS2 it may be that
your custom skins don't have a properly defined baby skin - I hope that's
helpful

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori

MM

> Madame Mim wrote:
> > You might be right, I was going from memory there - actually I think
> > you ARE right!
> > So -
> > boolprop testingcheatsenabled true
> > shift click on the pregnant sim while she is also the active sim
> > spawn
> > tombstone of life and death
> > click on the tombstone and select accelerate pregnancy.
> >
> > Thankyou Jeanie.
>
> You are welcome. Now if only someone can pop up and help me solve MY
> problem.....:-(
>
> Jeanie
>

> > "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
> >>>

> >> I thought you had to spawn the Tombstone of L and D in order to get
> >> the speed up pregnancy option....
> >>
> >> Jeanie

Anonymous
May 29, 2005 10:20:32 AM

kh wrote:
> I had this happen and moved the pregnant sim to a different lot where she
> proceeded to immediately give birth. After she gives birth move her and the
> baby back to her original house.

Is the Sim walking with the tell-tale waddle, even though she doesn't
have the belly? If so, do what this poster above said. It works, and
it's fun to watch her get out of the taxi and immediately give birth--I
half-expected the taxi driver to help her deliver it, giving rise to the
proverbial "Gave birth in the taxi" tale. ;-)

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

Thank you! I haven't tried the "tombstone" before, I assume that's in the
game? Or is it a download?

Last silly question, I promise!!

Thanks again,
Julie

> yep - but check out Jeanie's correction of what I said before, because I
> wasn't quite right about the stages you need to go through.
>
> --
> Morituri Nolumus Mori
>
> MM
>

> "marcesent" <jkbarton@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
>> I'm a newbie at the boolprop stuff - that's a ctrl+shift+C option, right?
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Julie
>>
>> "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
>> news:p V7me.5079$BR4.2907@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
>> > There is also a boolprop option to speed up pregnancy which should kick
>> > her
>> > into the next stage.
>> > boolprop testingcheatsenabled true
>> > then shift click on the pregnant Sim while she is also the active Sim,
> and
>> > you should get a whole pile of extra options. One of them should then
> be,
>> > accelerate pregnancy and she'll bhoomp through the stages at an
>> > accelerated
>> > rate.
>> >
>> > --
>> > Morituri Nolumus Mori
>> >
>> > MM
>> >

>> > "kh" <kindheart01@excite.com> wrote in message
> she
> and
>> > the

Anonymous
May 29, 2005 6:09:20 PM

OK, lets take it back to the first step, it's not that hard once you know.

<crtl><shift><C> to bring up the cheat window
type in "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" without the quotation marks and
hit enter
select your pregnant sim and then click on her while holding down shift at
the same time
click on the 'spawn' option and then select the sub-option 'tombstone of
life and death'
then click on the tombstone and select 'speed up pregnancy' (you may have to
click on 'more' in order to find it)

--

news:D xjme.18750$6g3.16562@tornado.texas.rr.com...
> Thank you! I haven't tried the "tombstone" before, I assume that's in the
> game? Or is it a download?
>
> Last silly question, I promise!!
>
> Thanks again,
> Julie
>
> "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> > yep - but check out Jeanie's correction of what I said before, because I
> > wasn't quite right about the stages you need to go through.
> >
> > --
> > Morituri Nolumus Mori
> >
> > MM
> >

> > "marcesent" <jkbarton@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
> >> I'm a newbie at the boolprop stuff - that's a ctrl+shift+C option,
right?

> >> Thanks!
> >> Julie
> >>
> >> "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> >> news:p V7me.5079$BR4.2907@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
Sim,
> > and
> > be,

> > she
> > and

Anonymous
May 29, 2005 6:26:03 PM

Cool! *runs off to try it*

Thank you!
Julie

> OK, lets take it back to the first step, it's not that hard once you know.
>
> <crtl><shift><C> to bring up the cheat window
> type in "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" without the quotation marks
> and
> hit enter
> select your pregnant sim and then click on her while holding down shift at
> the same time
> click on the 'spawn' option and then select the sub-option 'tombstone of
> life and death'
> then click on the tombstone and select 'speed up pregnancy' (you may have
> click on 'more' in order to find it)
>
> --
> Morituri Nolumus Mori
>
> MM
>

> "marcesent" <jkbarton@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
> news:D xjme.18750$6g3.16562@tornado.texas.rr.com...
>> Thank you! I haven't tried the "tombstone" before, I assume that's in
>> the
>> game? Or is it a download?
>>
>> Last silly question, I promise!!
>>
>> Thanks again,
>> Julie
>>
>> "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
>> > yep - but check out Jeanie's correction of what I said before, because
>> > wasn't quite right about the stages you need to go through.
>> >
>> > --
>> > Morituri Nolumus Mori
>> >
>> > MM
>> >

>> > "marcesent" <jkbarton@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
> right?

> kick
> Sim,
>> > and
>> > be,

> where
>> > she
>> > and

Anonymous
May 29, 2005 7:01:23 PM

Madame Mim wrote:
> TwoJeffs at Variousimmers said to have a look around MTS2 it may be
> that your custom skins don't have a properly defined baby skin - I
> hope that's helpful

I thought of that, too, but this couple already successfully had a set of
twins in this skin tone. This is the second pregnancy for them.

Jeanie

> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
>> Madame Mim wrote:
>>> You might be right, I was going from memory there - actually I think
>>> you ARE right!
>>> So -
>>> boolprop testingcheatsenabled true
>>> shift click on the pregnant sim while she is also the active sim
>>> spawn
>>> tombstone of life and death
>>> click on the tombstone and select accelerate pregnancy.
>>>
>>> Thankyou Jeanie.
>>
>> You are welcome. Now if only someone can pop up and help me solve MY
>> problem.....:-(
>>
>> Jeanie
>>

>>> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message

Anonymous
May 29, 2005 11:40:48 PM

mmm - shouldn't you also hand out a 'use with care' warning with those
instructions for generating the Tombstone of L&D?

Best wishes
Maxon

> OK, lets take it back to the first step, it's not that hard once you know.
>
> <crtl><shift><C> to bring up the cheat window
> type in "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" without the quotation marks
and
> hit enter
> select your pregnant sim and then click on her while holding down shift at
> the same time
> click on the 'spawn' option and then select the sub-option 'tombstone of
> life and death'
> then click on the tombstone and select 'speed up pregnancy' (you may have
> click on 'more' in order to find it)

Anonymous
May 30, 2005 1:38:52 AM

Julie Barton 寫道:
> One of my Sims got pregnant right before my last save. She had the whole
> "question mark pacifier" thing going on while she threw up, etc. Now I
> re-enter the home to play, and 5 or 6 days go by and still no "bump" - but I
> also get no option for "try for baby" in bed with her husband. She loses
> all her points very quickly, as if she's pregnant, but again, no "bump" no
> moving on in the pregnancy.

<snip>

There's a medicine cabinet at the www.modthesims2.com that not only
let's you cure your sims from any disease, but also can do "pregnancy
test". It will show whether she's pregnant or not, who she had the baby
with, and how long she has been pregnant for. An extremly neat program
:)

another option is to fire up SimPE to check that particular sim, SimPE
will show what pregnancy stage she's in, pre(invis), pre(half), and
pre(full).

hope this helps.
Anonymous
May 30, 2005 1:47:56 AM

Argh...the cabinet is not a program, it's an in-game object. Sorry bout
the mistake.
Anonymous
May 30, 2005 1:51:39 AM

I am a facilitator not the police, actually I thought I would add "and don't
forget to turn off the boolprop with "boolprop testingcheatsenabled false"
when you have finished or you will have to look at the errors that are
normally generated and you just don't see - but I forgot.

Anyone who pushes 'kill' or some of the other interesting options without
expecting fubar deserves what they get!

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori

MM

> mmm - shouldn't you also hand out a 'use with care' warning with those
> instructions for generating the Tombstone of L&D?
>
> Best wishes
> Maxon
>
> "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> > OK, lets take it back to the first step, it's not that hard once you
know.

> > <crtl><shift><C> to bring up the cheat window
> > type in "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" without the quotation marks
> and
> > hit enter
> > select your pregnant sim and then click on her while holding down shift
at
> > the same time
> > click on the 'spawn' option and then select the sub-option 'tombstone of
> > life and death'
> > then click on the tombstone and select 'speed up pregnancy' (you may
have
> > click on 'more' in order to find it)

Anonymous
May 30, 2005 3:05:33 PM

mmm - I wasn't meaning to be critical and I don't see that a nice friendly
warning to new users of the cheat is policing either but I guess that's a
different perspective.

Best wishes
Maxon

> I am a facilitator not the police, actually I thought I would add "and
don't
> forget to turn off the boolprop with "boolprop testingcheatsenabled false"
> when you have finished or you will have to look at the errors that are
> normally generated and you just don't see - but I forgot.
>
> Anyone who pushes 'kill' or some of the other interesting options without
> expecting fubar deserves what they get!
>
> --
> Morituri Nolumus Mori
>
> MM

> > mmm - shouldn't you also hand out a 'use with care' warning with those
> > instructions for generating the Tombstone of L&D?
> >
> > Best wishes
> > Maxon
> >
> > "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> > > OK, lets take it back to the first step, it's not that hard once you
> know.
> > >
> > > <crtl><shift><C> to bring up the cheat window
> > > type in "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" without the quotation
marks
> > and
> > > hit enter
> > > select your pregnant sim and then click on her while holding down
shift
> at
> > > the same time
> > > click on the 'spawn' option and then select the sub-option 'tombstone
of
> > > life and death'
> > > then click on the tombstone and select 'speed up pregnancy' (you may
> have
> > > click on 'more' in order to find it)

Anonymous
May 30, 2005 3:30:54 PM

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound like I thought you were being critical. It
was a rather weak attempt at humour.

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori

MM

> mmm - I wasn't meaning to be critical and I don't see that a nice friendly
> warning to new users of the cheat is policing either but I guess that's a
> different perspective.
>
> Best wishes
> Maxon
>
> "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> > I am a facilitator not the police, actually I thought I would add "and
> don't
> > forget to turn off the boolprop with "boolprop testingcheatsenabled
false"
> > when you have finished or you will have to look at the errors that are
> > normally generated and you just don't see - but I forgot.
> >
> > Anyone who pushes 'kill' or some of the other interesting options
without
> > expecting fubar deserves what they get!
> >
> > --
> > Morituri Nolumus Mori
> >
> > MM
> >

> > "Maxon" <jen.magson@NOSPAMntlworld.com> wrote in message
> > > mmm - shouldn't you also hand out a 'use with care' warning with those
> > > instructions for generating the Tombstone of L&D?
> > >
> > > Best wishes
> > > Maxon
> > >
> > > "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> > know.

> marks
> > > and
> shift
> > at
> of
> > have

Anonymous
May 30, 2005 3:52:17 PM

Well - sorry too. Though I agree if you use the Kill option you can hardly
expect there not to be tears.

Best
Jen

news:o PCme.7209$BR4.7205@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound like I thought you were being critical.
It
> was a rather weak attempt at humour.
>
> --
> Morituri Nolumus Mori
>
> MM

> > mmm - I wasn't meaning to be critical and I don't see that a nice
friendly
> > warning to new users of the cheat is policing either but I guess that's
> > different perspective.
> >
> > Best wishes
> > Maxon
> >
> > "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> > > I am a facilitator not the police, actually I thought I would add "and
> > don't
> > > forget to turn off the boolprop with "boolprop testingcheatsenabled
> false"
> > > when you have finished or you will have to look at the errors that are
> > > normally generated and you just don't see - but I forgot.
> > >
> > > Anyone who pushes 'kill' or some of the other interesting options
> without
> > > expecting fubar deserves what they get!
> > >
> > > --
> > > Morituri Nolumus Mori
> > >
> > > MM
> > >

> > > "Maxon" <jen.magson@NOSPAMntlworld.com> wrote in message

> > > know.

> > marks
> > shift
> > > at
> 'tombstone
> > of
> > > have

Anonymous
May 30, 2005 5:33:30 PM

news:o PCme.7209$BR4.7205@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound like I thought you were being critical.
> It
> was a rather weak attempt at humour.
>
> --
It made me laugh.
But what is fubar? I can guess the first two words, but not the last three.
8(

GG.
May 31, 2005 1:12:24 AM

Why don't y'all use the latest InSiminator? It does everything and to me
is faster getting to
than typing in that cheat. I love it. It does it all. :)

Betty

news:p V7me.5079$BR4.2907@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> There is also a boolprop option to speed up pregnancy which should
> kick her
> into the next stage.
> boolprop testingcheatsenabled true
> then shift click on the pregnant Sim while she is also the active Sim,
> and
> you should get a whole pile of extra options. One of them should then
> be,
> accelerate pregnancy and she'll bhoomp through the stages at an
> accelerated
> rate.
>
> --
> Morituri Nolumus Mori
>
> MM
>

> "kh" <kindheart01@excite.com> wrote in message
>> I had this happen and moved the pregnant sim to a different lot where
>> she
>> proceeded to immediately give birth. After she gives birth move her
>> and
> the
>> baby back to her original house.

Anonymous
May 31, 2005 3:28:54 AM

Beyond All Recognition

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori

MM

"Granny Grumpling" <marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> news:o PCme.7209$BR4.7205@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> > I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound like I thought you were being
critical.
> > It
> > was a rather weak attempt at humour.
> >
> > --
> It made me laugh.
> But what is fubar? I can guess the first two words, but not the last
three.
> 8(
>
> GG.

Anonymous
May 31, 2005 7:31:55 AM

It conflicts with some of the other pregnancy mods that I am running,
personally.

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori

MM

"Betty" <bdj2005@nospamvalor.com> wrote in message
> Why don't y'all use the latest InSiminator? It does everything and to me
> is faster getting to
> than typing in that cheat. I love it. It does it all. :)
>
> Betty
>
> "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> news:p V7me.5079$BR4.2907@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> > There is also a boolprop option to speed up pregnancy which should
> > kick her
> > into the next stage.
> > boolprop testingcheatsenabled true
> > then shift click on the pregnant Sim while she is also the active Sim,
> > and
> > you should get a whole pile of extra options. One of them should then
> > be,
> > accelerate pregnancy and she'll bhoomp through the stages at an
> > accelerated
> > rate.
> >
> > --
> > Morituri Nolumus Mori
> >
> > MM
> >

> > "kh" <kindheart01@excite.com> wrote in message
> >> I had this happen and moved the pregnant sim to a different lot where
> >> she
> >> proceeded to immediately give birth. After she gives birth move her
> >> and
> > the
> >> baby back to her original house.

Anonymous
May 31, 2005 12:12:53 PM

"hey lucy!" <awricky@iwannabeinyourshow.com> wrote in message
news:D 7WdnZikv5wnLwbfRVn-rw@rcn.net...
> "Granny Grumpling" <marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in
> message
>>>
>> Or I could let them stay home a bit longer and build a Nissen hut in the
>> back garden for the two teenagers - or a cage - a pit... whatever.
>>
>> Granny.
>>

> LMAO! Brandi's not the only one that's demented, Granny ;-)

Damn right. I built them a tree-house for the teenagers, but killed it
without saving. Looked pretty though. I will just build a balcony upstairs
and build extra bedrooms on that. As long as the outside reamains looking
grim and the top is camouflaged I don;t care and General Grunt certainly
won;t.

GG.
May 31, 2005 2:38:24 PM

On Mon, 30 May 2005 21:12:24 -0500, "Betty" <bdj2005@nospamvalor.com>
wrote:

>Why don't y'all use the latest InSiminator? It does everything and to me
>is faster getting to
>than typing in that cheat. I love it. It does it all. :)

It conflicts with the DMA NPC's, that's why I don't use it.
May 31, 2005 5:22:00 PM

Hmmm what other pregnancy mods do you have? I might want them and not
use the InSiminator. :)

Betty

> It conflicts with some of the other pregnancy mods that I am running,
> personally.
>
> --
> Morituri Nolumus Mori
>
> MM
>

> "Betty" <bdj2005@nospamvalor.com> wrote in message
>> Why don't y'all use the latest InSiminator? It does everything and to
>> me
>> is faster getting to
>> than typing in that cheat. I love it. It does it all. :)
>>
>> Betty
>>
>> "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
>> news:p V7me.5079$BR4.2907@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
>> > There is also a boolprop option to speed up pregnancy which should
>> > kick her
>> > into the next stage.
>> > boolprop testingcheatsenabled true
>> > then shift click on the pregnant Sim while she is also the active
>> > Sim,
>> > and
>> > you should get a whole pile of extra options. One of them should
>> > then
>> > be,
>> > accelerate pregnancy and she'll bhoomp through the stages at an
>> > accelerated
>> > rate.
>> >
>> > --
>> > Morituri Nolumus Mori
>> >
>> > MM
>> >

>> > "kh" <kindheart01@excite.com> wrote in message
>> > the

Anonymous
June 1, 2005 3:44:56 AM

I have an older version of JT's teen pregnancy for University (I really must
get his latest one, it has a baby bump, but I keep putting off getting out
that credit card). I don't know if the new version is InSiminator
compatible, but my old version definitely isn't. I have risky woohoo, casual
woohoo and abductionpregnancymale&female, and those are just my pregnancy
mods. I haven't looked at InSiminator for a while, I first took it out while
I was using InTeenimator, but I really don't feel much of a loss with the
mods I have and the boolprop cheats.

--

> Hmmm what other pregnancy mods do you have? I might want them and not
> use the InSiminator. :)
>
> Betty
>
> "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> > It conflicts with some of the other pregnancy mods that I am running,
> > personally.
> >
> > --
> > Morituri Nolumus Mori
> >
> > MM
> >

> > "Betty" <bdj2005@nospamvalor.com> wrote in message
> >> Why don't y'all use the latest InSiminator? It does everything and to
> >> me
> >> is faster getting to
> >> than typing in that cheat. I love it. It does it all. :)
> >>
> >> Betty
> >>
> >> "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> >> news:p V7me.5079$BR4.2907@news-server.bigpond.net.au...

Anonymous
June 1, 2005 3:57:35 PM

I've been using InTeeminator to successfully produce my first child of an
underage mum. The latest version of this has risky woohoo and casual woohoo
as part of it. I'd really like a bump for the mum-to-be though - with
InTeeminator she just gets fat. I imagine the creator (was it Two Jeffs?)
will try and add that with a later version.

Best wishes
Maxon

!