Looking for new monitor, Help

Tempus35

Distinguished
May 17, 2009
I am looking for a new monitor, I had a chimei 22" widescreen monitor that for the 2 years I had worked great, but it recently has backlight issues and looks like I will need a new one. I was wondering what would be the best monitor around 20-22 inchs widescreen. I am looking for high resolution, good for games, and semi good for photos etc. I can't spend much though, no more then $170.

rockyjohn

Distinguished
Out of curiosity - because I had never seen a Dell price change just by adding it to the cart - I tried that and it did NOT change. Does not make sense that it would anyway since why cut the price 30% AFTER someone has already committed to buying it. Are you coming from some link that adds a discount coupon code to the link?

Update: It appears that offer has expired. Dell does frequently discount the prices of select monitors - both its own and third party vendors - by significant amounts. Many are reported at techbargains, which is a good site to watch for deals on computer components in general and monitors in particular, Here is the link for monitors:

http://www.techbargains.com/catsearch.cfm/0_12_1

At the bottom of the page are links to separate pages for other components.

Tempus35

Distinguished
May 17, 2009