1024*768

Status
Not open for further replies.

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2009
I play at 1024*768 resolution because its the highest my monitor supports. Please tell me an Ati HD 4670 will be fine for me to play at that resolution . Will i be able to play crisis , GTA 4 , upcoming splinter cell conviction , Max Payne 3, and Alan wake.

Other specification
Intel core 2 duo E7400 2.8GHz
3 GB DDR2 667MHz
Intel DG45ID motherboard

please help

Yes you should be able to play those games @ that resolution...Maybe push your budget more and get HD 4850 for $20 more, which can even handle higher resolutions better incase you change your monitor...

And @Successful_troll not everyone would be as lucky as you to own a 30" monitor with exotic graphics solution to satisfy their needs...

A 4670 is probably all your 300W PSU can handle, but I'm guessing from your post that you already have it; the question concerns your MONITOR.
I think you will be satisfied with your graphics performance at that resolution. As Michaelmk86 pointed out though, CPU performance may be low for some titles, like GTA4. For anything else, I wouldn't worry about it. Have fun.

Yeah, you should be fine at that resolution with a 4670. Even at that res though you will have to use mostly medium settings for Crysis. The other games should run on it with above medium settings just fine. As a fan of the original two Max Paynes, I'm not too happy with the direction this third one seems to be taking, but I guess we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.