Intel Chipset Drivers

Solution
If you want drivers, go to the source. If its an ATI video card, get it from ATI website, If it's a intel chipset, get it from intel's website.

http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support?iid=hdr-UK+support

look under
Chipsets-> Chipset Software-> Chipset Software Installation Utility-> Download Drivers and Software

select your OS and pick "INF Update Utility -​ Primarily for Intel® 5, 4, 3, 900 Series Chipsets" And follow on screen instructions.

Also, If you have an Intel chipset, you may wish to look into this driver as well. It's for the SATA controller i believe.
Chipsets-> Chipset Software-> Intel Matrix Storage Manager->Download Drivers and Software

Select your OS and pick "Intel(R) Matrix Storage Manager" and follow on screen...

ragsters

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2007

Just because windows looks up and update drivers doesn't mean they are the most up to date ones.

weilin

Distinguished
If you want drivers, go to the source. If its an ATI video card, get it from ATI website, If it's a intel chipset, get it from intel's website.

http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support?iid=hdr-UK+support

look under
Chipsets-> Chipset Software-> Chipset Software Installation Utility-> Download Drivers and Software

select your OS and pick "INF Update Utility -​ Primarily for Intel® 5, 4, 3, 900 Series Chipsets" And follow on screen instructions.

Also, If you have an Intel chipset, you may wish to look into this driver as well. It's for the SATA controller i believe.
Chipsets-> Chipset Software-> Intel Matrix Storage Manager->Download Drivers and Software

Select your OS and pick "Intel(R) Matrix Storage Manager" and follow on screen instructions.

Need a hand? just ask.

Solution

ragsters

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2007
I installed it and everything was successful. No yellow exclamations or anything. Now all I want to do is be able to right click on a component from device manager and be able to see the driver detail stating the chipset driver I installed.