Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

How to recover data from a hard drive with a broken connector

Last response: in Storage
March 7, 2011 10:53:50 AM

How can I recover data from a harddrive which has its interface broken?it uses SATA
a c 117 G Storage
March 7, 2011 5:27:14 PM

You can replace the board/connector on it. Ebay may have the part, and you probablay will need to bring the drive to a repair shop to do the work unless you have worked on computers before.
Related resources