Sign in with
Your question

Is there something wrong with my cpu?

Last response: in CPUs
September 23, 2009 3:14:04 AM

ok here is the deal recently i've been getting the BSOD with a error saying something about a thread or process( i can't really remember exactly) its only happened twice. is this cpu related or is it something in hte OS. it did it with windows 7 and now with windows xp. so im thinking that its a cpu problem what do you guys think? if it does it againg i will write down the full error.

More about : wrong cpu

a c 172 à CPUs
September 23, 2009 6:58:29 AM

Probably not a CPU problem. Try googling the error message.
m
l
September 23, 2009 8:30:06 AM

Sometimes it gives a driver which can help with troubleshooting the problem.
m
l
Related resources
September 23, 2009 3:22:37 PM

ferny12345623 said:
ok here is the deal recently i've been getting the BSOD with a error saying something about a thread or process( i can't really remember exactly) its only happened twice. is this cpu related or is it something in hte OS. it did it with windows 7 and now with windows xp. so im thinking that its a cpu problem what do you guys think? if it does it againg i will write down the full error.

If it happens again write down the full error not just the 0x000000?? part, all the numbers are meaningful when trying to diagnose a BSOD.
m
l
a b à CPUs
September 23, 2009 3:29:31 PM

well does you computer do anything else besides showing the BSOD? Like restarting, shutting down, freezing, ect.

As dunklegend said when you see the BSOD write down eveything you see.
m
l
!