Is there something wrong with my cpu?

ok here is the deal recently i've been getting the BSOD with a error saying something about a thread or process( i can't really remember exactly) its only happened twice. is this cpu related or is it something in hte OS. it did it with windows 7 and now with windows xp. so im thinking that its a cpu problem what do you guys think? if it does it againg i will write down the full error.
4 answers Last reply
More about wrong
  1. Probably not a CPU problem. Try googling the error message.
  2. Sometimes it gives a driver which can help with troubleshooting the problem.
  3. ferny12345623 said:
    ok here is the deal recently i've been getting the BSOD with a error saying something about a thread or process( i can't really remember exactly) its only happened twice. is this cpu related or is it something in hte OS. it did it with windows 7 and now with windows xp. so im thinking that its a cpu problem what do you guys think? if it does it againg i will write down the full error.

If it happens again write down the full error not just the 0x000000?? part, all the numbers are meaningful when trying to diagnose a BSOD.
  4. well does you computer do anything else besides showing the BSOD? Like restarting, shutting down, freezing, ect.

As dunklegend said when you see the BSOD write down eveything you see.
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Blue Screen