error message

July 1, 2004 11:25:24 AM

I keep getting this error message and then my computer
starts up again, only happens when the internet is being
used - anyone getting the same thing?

C:\windows\system32\sass.exestatuscode 1073741819
initiated by NTAuthority\system

what to do?

More about : error message

Anonymous
July 1, 2004 10:02:34 PM

"joan" <joan@jordanhoneyman.com> wrote:

>I keep getting this error message and then my computer
>starts up again, only happens when the internet is being
>used - anyone getting the same thing?

This is usually due to a virus/worm attack. Turning on the Windows
Firewall should help to avoid the restart, then visit Windows Update
to make sure that all critical patches are installed for the OS.
"Description of the Windows XP Internet Connection Firewall"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=320855)

--
(tm)
Anonymous