TS2: Funny want

Last response: in Video Games
May 31, 2005 12:43:39 AM

Alright, so... this sim I have, absolutely DESPISES one of her
dormmates and they're rated enemies! Now she has a want to see her
ghost! LOL! That's EVIL! :-D And I love it! lol

More about : ts2 funny

May 31, 2005 6:17:19 AM

"Guardian Pegasus"
<Pope.Been-a-Dick.Adolf.Panzer.Rat.Nazinger.Torquemada.II@holysee.va> wrote
in message news:benm91pp69m7168ll1opu7gesov95sn99o@4ax.com...
> Alright, so... this sim I have, absolutely DESPISES one of her
> dormmates and they're rated enemies! Now she has a want to see her
> ghost! LOL! That's EVIL! :-D And I love it! lol

Yeah my sim hate him fight with him a lot now he want him into zombie.

Other one both elders hate each so much both want make her drink sim via cow
plant but I never get cow plant yet...
Anonymous
May 31, 2005 9:37:21 AM

On Tue, 31 May 2005 02:17:19 GMT, "Wesley" <Wesley@isyourffriend.de>
wrote:

>Yeah my sim hate him fight with him a lot now he want him into zombie.

ROFLMAO!
!