Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

120mm to 120mm Fan Duct

Last response: in Components
September 23, 2009 9:20:55 AM


I am looking for a similar product:

But instead of it being 120mm on the one end, and a unique fitting on the other end (to fit on a specific Thermalright heatsink), I need it to be 120mm to 120mm, while still being flexable and physically short like this Thermalright product.

Please advise, thanks.

More about : 120mm 120mm fan duct

a b ) Power supply
September 23, 2009 12:29:39 PM

How about a bit of tumble-dryer exhaust?
Related resources