Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

The Best U.S.A site to Buy watercooling Kits and Hardware?

Last response: in Overclocking
Share
June 15, 2011 2:46:27 AM

Inform me on the best websites out there that have the best service to buy watercooling kits and hardware
But also price is excellent as well.

Thank you
a b K Overclocking
June 15, 2011 5:48:16 AM

The three places I know are Newegg, Newegg, and Newegg!
m
0
l
June 15, 2011 8:40:31 AM

Ubrales said:
The three places I know are Newegg, Newegg, and Newegg!

+ 5 eggs
m
0
l
Related resources
a b K Overclocking
June 15, 2011 9:49:30 AM

For water cooling, FrozenCPU does it for me. For other hardware Newegg is the best.
m
0
l

Best solution

a c 324 K Overclocking
June 15, 2011 1:08:52 PM

Newegg is great for hardware in general, not so much for watercooling.

www.frozencpu.com
www.performance-pcs.com
www.petrastechshop.com/
www.aquatuning.us/
www.jab-tech.com/
www.sidewindercomputers.com/

Of all those, FrozenCPU has the biggest selection, but they are a little more expensive. That being said, I've spent the majority of money on my water loop between FrozenCPU and PetrasTechShop. Both have great customer service and are easy to contact with questions.
Share
June 15, 2011 8:52:36 PM

Ubrales said:
The three places I know are Newegg, Newegg, and Newegg!

Newegg has really nothing to be honest, they don't even have any koolance VGA water blocks pr anything kits
m
0
l
a c 324 K Overclocking
June 15, 2011 8:59:31 PM

What are you trying to do? What budget? Have you read the watercooling sticky? (Linked below in my signature)
m
0
l
June 15, 2011 9:03:25 PM

Keiki646 said:
Newegg has really nothing to be honest, they don't even have any koolance VGA water blocks pr anything kits


FlintIronStagg said:
+ 5 eggs


why give newegg +5 when they don't really have a large selection, I'd shop at newegg all the time and I go for other hardware but their watercooling selection suxs bad..
m
0
l
a b K Overclocking
June 15, 2011 9:04:31 PM

Keiki646 said:
Inform me on the best websites out there that have the best service to buy watercooling kits and hardware
But also price is excellent as well.

Thank you


check out svc.com

they have some good stuff and some stuff are on clearance sometimes..
m
0
l
June 16, 2011 3:03:54 PM

Keiki646 said:
why give newegg +5 when they don't really have a large selection, I'd shop at newegg all the time and I go for other hardware but their watercooling selection suxs bad..

I was just trying to liven it up a bit ..........
m
0
l
a b K Overclocking
June 16, 2011 9:02:29 PM

I've bought items from jab-tech.com, Petra's Tech Shop, newegg, and svc.com (though it was poorly packaged - contacting them about that), and have been pleased both in regards to their prices and also how quickly you get the items.

I've also bought half of my parts (mainly blocks) on AnandTech and [H]ardForum. It's worth joining just to nab those parts since their users tend to be more enthusiast/hardcore PC builders.
m
0
l
a b K Overclocking
June 16, 2011 10:09:50 PM

I bought two USB cables from performance-PCs for $30; over-priced.

That's why all future purchases will be from Newegg.
m
0
l
a b K Overclocking
June 16, 2011 11:06:49 PM

USB Cable prices are not necessarily indicative of water cooling supply prices. They fluctuate from site to site, and they are definitely part/component dependent. That's why I ended up purchasing parts from so many different places.

Jab-tech has below average (i.e. better) prices on most supplies than places like FrozenCPU, though svc.com had the X2O 750 for the same price. Their fans are also really cheap for some of the good ones (Yate loons, Scythe Slipstreams), but they don't have a ton.

FrozenCPU seems to have the best selection of almost all parts, and they had the best waterblock prices I found (both GPU and CPU). I just happened to get good prices on used blocks.

Petra's Tech Shop has a lot of the little accessories that you will most likely need (additives, fan grills/filters, vibration reducers), but not so much the major hardware (at least when I ordered last week).
m
0
l
a b K Overclocking
June 16, 2011 11:13:44 PM

Pricing of certain components reflect a trend in a merchant's general pricing.

I am firmly sold on Newegg! Others are free to shop where they wish.
m
0
l
June 19, 2011 7:20:57 AM

OK I final got my stuff for FrozenCPU and been tested the the Loop and if there is any leaks


here is a youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1aKoOBSL9w

and here is the Process on building it video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry82r1dhJHY

But as of Sunday 1:17am I change my loop again and now it's from the Rev/Pump to CPU to Dual Rad to Video card to Rev/Pump

and soon I will get a 120 Rad to place there as well.
m
0
l
June 19, 2011 10:49:44 AM

Good job, what's your temps now? You go extreme OC yet?
m
0
l
a b K Overclocking
June 19, 2011 12:30:06 PM

Keiki646 said:

But as of Sunday 1:17am I change my loop again and now it's from the Rev/Pump to CPU to Dual Rad to Video card to Rev/Pump

Not very efficient in my opinion.
You're cooling the gpu and then running that warm liquid thru the pump and back into the cpu ( basically hitting 2 heat sources prior to the cpu, not that there's alot of heat dump from the pump )

Res/pump > cpu > gpu > rad
Res/pump > rad > cpu > gpu


PS to all
Newegg is fantastic, their watercooling selection pretty much sucks, good price on an MCP355 , can't buy a top for it there.
m
0
l
a b K Overclocking
June 19, 2011 1:31:54 PM

delluser1 said:
Not very efficient in my opinion.
You're cooling the gpu and then running that warm liquid thru the pump and back into the cpu ( basically hitting 2 heat sources prior to the cpu, not that there's alot of heat dump from the pump )

Res/pump > cpu > gpu > rad
Res/pump > rad > cpu > gpu


PS to all
Newegg is fantastic, their watercooling selection pretty much sucks, good price on an MCP355 , can't buy a top for it there.


^+1 to all
m
0
l
June 19, 2011 4:48:02 PM

delluser1 said:
Not very efficient in my opinion.
You're cooling the gpu and then running that warm liquid thru the pump and back into the cpu ( basically hitting 2 heat sources prior to the cpu, not that there's alot of heat dump from the pump )

Res/pump > cpu > gpu > rad
Res/pump > rad > cpu > gpu


PS to all
Newegg is fantastic, their watercooling selection pretty much sucks, good price on an MCP355 , can't buy a top for it there.


strange that you didn't also quote that I will be adding another 120mm rad to the Loop,

so the rad will be loop when the water is coming from the GPU to the Rad to the REV/PUMP to the CPU
m
0
l
June 19, 2011 4:50:29 PM

Cerealkiller45_86 said:
Good job, what's your temps now? You go extreme OC yet?


On idle it is at 36, 37,35, 36 at 4GHz no more than 56c
and the video card is between 32c to 36c on idle , on full load more no that 47c
m
0
l
June 19, 2011 4:52:16 PM

Cool. I'm pretty much getting same temps as u on my OC 2500K running at 4.5GHz; using only a H50 watercooling setup (push/pull fan config).
m
0
l
June 19, 2011 4:56:26 PM

Cerealkiller45_86 said:
Cool. I'm pretty much getting same temps as u on my OC 2500K running at 4.5GHz; using only a H50 watercooling setup (push/pull fan config).



That is great, I had the H50 and I gave it away to some guy that wanted it as a back up, I was pretty upset with it when it was 95F to 100F one week here for 5 days and
the temps were 65, 66,64.65 on my CPU and I was doing push in pull, there is nothing wrong with the H50 either...
m
0
l
June 19, 2011 5:25:47 PM

Well you're doing great now that's what matters..big gratz!
m
0
l
June 19, 2011 6:02:06 PM

Cerealkiller45_86 said:
Well you're doing great now that's what matters..big gratz!



Thank you
m
0
l
a c 324 K Overclocking
June 20, 2011 8:47:20 PM

Right, I'm just saying that your temps will be the same no matter where you place them in the loop order.
m
0
l
June 21, 2011 12:44:00 AM

rubix_1011 said:
Right, I'm just saying that your temps will be the same no matter where you place them in the loop order.

oh I'd agree with you and I change the loop again and testing for leaks now...... now it's Rev/Pump to 240mmRAD to CPU to GPU to Rev/Pump but soon it will be
Rev/Pump to 240mmRAD to Cpu to Gpu to 120mmRad Rev/Pump
m
0
l
!