USB BOOT IS DEAD! IMPOSSIBLE ISSUE! URGENT! NEED HELP!

Due to massive request by my fans, this is my new help request thread with sympathic title :love:

My laptop USB works under any system but not for boot. I tried everything possible for the oustide.

So please do not ask me if this or that option is activated in the everything, i also tried all BIOS.

I also opened it and tried to unplug/replug the connections, clear CMOS and things like that...

There's no need to ask for brand or model cause i know from them USB boot is 100% possible.

This looks obviously like an hardware problem and i can't get any support from the brand or seller.

Once my external HD was connected and it appeared in boot menu (!!) but never again, so just WTF..

Ah! Also no need to ask if my USB keys or drive are bootable cause they surely are and work elsewhere.

So if anybody ever saw and fixed that (which i unfortunatlly highly doubt..) just tell me how and i will try it ;)
11 answers Last reply
More about boot dead impossible issue urgent help
  1. I'm pretty sure you'll figure it out and let us know how you fixed it.
  2. I've been trying for too many weeks, if someone don't give me the magic answer, i don't know how i can fix it :(
  3. You stated that you highly doubt that we ever saw and fixed that type of issue and you refuse to provide detailed info about your system. What type of help are you expecting?
  4. I am with GhislainG on this one, a smart guy like you already has all of the answers.
  5. So you are telling us not to ask you anything, but you would like this issue resolved?

Waving a magic wand does not work in PC troubleshooting, friend.
  6. GhislainG said:
    You stated that you highly doubt that we ever saw and fixed that type of issue and you refuse to provide detailed info about your system. What type of help are you expecting?
    What do you need to know exactly? I said you don't need to know brand or model, not what's inside :pt1cable: And yes, since i did many search and didn't find any answer, it seems it's gonna be hard.

Anonymous said:
    So you are telling us not to ask you anything, but you would like this issue resolved?

Waving a magic wand does not work in PC troubleshooting, friend.
    Did i wrote don't ask anything? I don't think so. Reed again... You can still ask many things ;)
  7. Heh Ghis, Anony and Bret there's a new post with a noob who know's there a noob, see you there.
  8. I can create new topic again if you want, no problem.
  9. I saw and fixed it EVERY DAY! But I have a clue, not like you... No need to ask for Brand and model...That will narrow it down!! Maybe you should buy a real computer, you can't boot an Etch-A-Sketch!
  10. If you saw this everyday then it was probably some options in the BIOS that were not activated or something not plugged inside the computer. Isn't it? No need to post waste anyway, if you have an idea give it directly.
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards Boot USB