TS2U: Dorms & Bills question

Last response: in Video Games
May 31, 2005 12:52:39 AM

Anyone have any idea why it is some dorms get bills, and some don't?
Anonymous
May 31, 2005 12:52:40 AM

Guardian Pegasus wrote:

> Anyone have any idea why it is some dorms get bills, and some don't?

the ones that do are all male? :o )

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

Bit weird sometimes no bills for long time...I'm not sure what bills
for...cell phones ?
May 31, 2005 2:50:37 PM

Have the ones that don't got mailboxes?

Best wishes
Maxon

"Guardian Pegasus"
<Pope.Been-a-Dick.Adolf.Panzer.Rat.Nazinger.Torquemada.II@holysee.va> wrote
in message news:u6om91553slvmtq7pvv3te5qp4h2u55281@4ax.com...
> Anyone have any idea why it is some dorms get bills, and some don't?
Anonymous
May 31, 2005 5:06:01 PM

Guardian Pegasus wrote:
> Anyone have any idea why it is some dorms get bills, and some don't?

I thought it might have something to do with whether you've added stuff
to the common areas.

It might be just anything you've added to the basic layout, but I give
virtually every sim a nicer bed in their dorm rooms and yet some of
them don't receive bills.

I do know that the two dorms with a full band collection on the roof
have huge bills.

June 1, 2005 1:50:00 AM

On Tue, 31 May 2005 10:50:37 GMT, "Maxon"
<jen.magson@NOSPAMntlworld.com> wrote:

>Have the ones that don't got mailboxes?

Hmm? They've all got mailboxes. Some of my dorms simply don't get any
mail.
!