TS2U: Dorms & Bills question

Anyone have any idea why it is some dorms get bills, and some don't?
5 answers Last reply
More about ts2u dorms bills question

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:

    > Anyone have any idea why it is some dorms get bills, and some don't?

    the ones that do are all male? :O)

    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look

    Bit weird sometimes no bills for long time...I'm not sure what bills
    for...cell phones ?

    Have the ones that don't got mailboxes?

    Best wishes
    Maxon

    "Guardian Pegasus"
    <Pope.Been-a-Dick.Adolf.Panzer.Rat.Nazinger.Torquemada.II@holysee.va> wrote
    in message news:u6om91553slvmtq7pvv3te5qp4h2u55281@4ax.com...

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    > Anyone have any idea why it is some dorms get bills, and some don't?

    I thought it might have something to do with whether you've added stuff
    to the common areas.

    It might be just anything you've added to the basic layout, but I give
    virtually every sim a nicer bed in their dorm rooms and yet some of
    them don't receive bills.

    I do know that the two dorms with a full band collection on the roof
    have huge bills.

    On Tue, 31 May 2005 10:50:37 GMT, "Maxon"
    <jen.magson@NOSPAMntlworld.com> wrote:

    >Have the ones that don't got mailboxes?

    Hmm? They've all got mailboxes. Some of my dorms simply don't get any
    mail.

Sims Games Video Games