Sign in with
Your question

ASUS M4A785G HTPC/RC Motherboard

Last response: in Motherboards
December 15, 2009 5:29:55 AM

Hi guys! I don't exactly have an IT question but more of a merchandise inquiry. I've been interested in the ASUS M4A785G HTPC/RC motherboard since it was introduced. Problem is, I cannot seem to find where to purchase it online. I'm from the Philippines and ASUS does not seem to distribute the said product here and so the only option for me is to order online. Can anybody point me to the right direction please. Thanks in advance! Happy Holidays!
a b V Motherboard
December 15, 2009 6:24:25 AM

The Philippines? Unfortunately most online retail sellers I know only ship to US, Canada, UK, etc. Definitely not a country in Asia. Maybe you can check out Buy.com, which supposedly ships worldwide? The shipping will kill you though...
December 19, 2009 4:20:36 PM

Thanks for the info r_manic. My wife will be going to Michigan this January and was thinking maybe I could order the mobo online and have it delivered to her friend's address so she can just bring it here when she gets back. Problem is, I still don't know where to order it. I've looked for it in newegg, amazon or bestbuy but no luck. Any suggestions? I don't know that much online ordering service obviously. :( 
Related resources
a b V Motherboard
December 22, 2009 5:13:49 AM

Is there any reason why you want the M4A785G? You could consider other options too...
December 23, 2009 6:02:58 AM

I prefer that particular board for all of its features like its Home Theater Gate, Tranquil Mode, Absolute Pitch Hi-Fi, built in HD 4200 GPU plus the all solid caps. Everything I'll need for my home theater. January is almost near and I'm still yet to find an online source. (Sigh)
January 25, 2010 2:35:14 AM

If you are still looking for a Asus M4A785G HTPC motherboard, I have a NIB one that
I would like to sell. If interested you can contgact me at mpashos@att.net. I am in the
U.S.-- Thanks.
January 31, 2010 3:18:51 AM

johnblackstar said:
I prefer that particular board for all of its features like its Home Theater Gate, Tranquil Mode, Absolute Pitch Hi-Fi, built in HD 4200 GPU plus the all solid caps. Everything I'll need for my home theater. January is almost near and I'm still yet to find an online source. (Sigh)

This might help if you have friends in New Zealand: http://pricespy.co.nz/product.php?p=479912
February 11, 2010 2:23:33 AM

thanks for all the help guys! i've already found a supplier for the board i'm looking for. all the help is greatly appreciated! :) 
!