It's been awhile

I still have the Sims through MM sans SS and am wondering if there are some
sites that feature other sites new downloads. I don't have any bookmarks
nor am on ezboard any longer so if there are any other sites that do good
features I'd appreciate a heads up on URL's.

I do have a faster machine and it's amazing how fast the game loads with all
my old downloads. I've been playing some test houses just to put the user
objects through their paces and now that I can actually play the people I
might enjoy the game again.

--
katie
3 answers Last reply

    "Helena Handbasket" <artilla12@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I still have the Sims through MM sans SS and am wondering if there are
    some
    > sites that feature other sites new downloads. I don't have any bookmarks
    > nor am on ezboard any longer so if there are any other sites that do good
    > features I'd appreciate a heads up on URL's.
    >
    > I do have a faster machine and it's amazing how fast the game loads with
    all
    > my old downloads. I've been playing some test houses just to put the user
    > objects through their paces and now that I can actually play the people I
    > might enjoy the game again.
    >
    > --
    > katie

    Hey, you. Like you, I haven't been around much. I've pretty much stopped
    Sims 1, now that I have figured out Sims 2. Still making stuff?
    --
    Moni
    Grandma to Sean 4/3/5

    Hey Katie :)
    Sims Showcase still updates for sims1 too.
    http://www.strategyplanet.com/thesims/simsshowcase/index.htm

    "Helena Handbasket" <artilla12@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I still have the Sims through MM sans SS and am wondering if there are some
    >sites that feature other sites new downloads. I don't have any bookmarks
    >nor am on ezboard any longer so if there are any other sites that do good
    >features I'd appreciate a heads up on URL's.
    >
    > I do have a faster machine and it's amazing how fast the game loads with
    > all my old downloads. I've been playing some test houses just to put the
    > user objects through their paces and now that I can actually play the
    > people I might enjoy the game again.
    >
    > --
    > katie

    On Mon, 30 May 2005 21:50:25 -0500, "Helena Handbasket"
    <artilla12@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >I still have the Sims through MM sans SS and am wondering if there are some
    >sites that feature other sites new downloads. I don't have any bookmarks
    >nor am on ezboard any longer so if there are any other sites that do good
    >features I'd appreciate a heads up on URL's.
    >
    >I do have a faster machine and it's amazing how fast the game loads with all
    >my old downloads. I've been playing some test houses just to put the user
    >objects through their paces and now that I can actually play the people I
    >might enjoy the game again.

    What on earth are you talking about? Sims 1? What's that? :-P

    Anywho... been a while. Come back :-(

Sims Games Video Games