resurrecting a dead sim

Last response: in Video Games
May 31, 2005 8:34:16 PM

This has probably been asked loads of times before but how do I bring a Sim
back from the dead? One of my Sim's husband died and she immediately wanted
to bring him back from the dead (she also had a fear of him returning as a
zombie). As I've never seen this want before it never occured to me that
you could bring someone back but I haven't a clue how to do it.

Thanks

Panda

More about : resurrecting dead sim

Anonymous
June 1, 2005 1:52:20 AM

On Tue, 31 May 2005 16:34:16 GMT, "Amanda the Panda" <me@privacy.net>
wrote:

>This has probably been asked loads of times before but how do I bring a Sim
>back from the dead? One of my Sim's husband died and she immediately wanted
>to bring him back from the dead (she also had a fear of him returning as a
>zombie). As I've never seen this want before it never occured to me that
>you could bring someone back but I haven't a clue how to do it.

Well, you obviously have University... what you need is the
Ressurectotron or whatchamightcallit that you get as a career reward
for the natural science track.
Anonymous
June 1, 2005 1:52:21 AM

With all due respect it's the Paranormal Career Reward :o )
June 1, 2005 4:27:03 AM

On Tue, 31 May 2005 15:14:00 -0500, "kh" <kindheart01@excite.com>
wrote:

>With all due respect it's the Paranormal Career Reward :o )

Oh yeah, the natural scientist gives the cow plant! Duh! I cheat to
get career rewards, which is why I hardly know which is which hehe
June 1, 2005 5:50:59 AM

"Amanda the Panda" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> This has probably been asked loads of times before but how do I bring a
> Sim back from the dead? One of my Sim's husband died and she immediately
> wanted to bring him back from the dead (she also had a fear of him
> returning as a zombie). As I've never seen this want before it never
> occured to me that you could bring someone back but I haven't a clue how
> to do it.
>
> Thanks
>
> Panda

Ok if you delete tombstone - sorry you can't resurrect. If you successful
resurrect sim his her tombstone will disappear into thin air :)
Anonymous
June 1, 2005 10:46:13 PM

"Guardian Pegasus"
<Pope.Been-a-Dick.Adolf.Panzer.Rat.Nazinger.Torquemada.II@holysee.va> wrote
in message news:v4pp9110ic56en67uqfrnah41rdo26dq0n@4ax.com...
> On Tue, 31 May 2005 15:14:00 -0500, "kh" <kindheart01@excite.com>
> wrote:
>
>>With all due respect it's the Paranormal Career Reward :o )
>
> Oh yeah, the natural scientist gives the cow plant! Duh! I cheat to
> get career rewards, which is why I hardly know which is which hehe

Oh right, doubt if she'll be fulfilling that need then as she has never been
to uni so cannot take the paranormal career track :-)
Anonymous
June 2, 2005 4:40:31 AM

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 18:46:13 GMT, "Amanda the Panda" <me@privacy.net>
wrote:

>Oh right, doubt if she'll be fulfilling that need then as she has never been
>to uni so cannot take the paranormal career track :-)

Go to modthesims2.com and download the career cheat! So you can buy
all the career rewards.
!