resurrecting a dead sim

This has probably been asked loads of times before but how do I bring a Sim
back from the dead? One of my Sim's husband died and she immediately wanted
to bring him back from the dead (she also had a fear of him returning as a
zombie). As I've never seen this want before it never occured to me that
you could bring someone back but I haven't a clue how to do it.

Thanks

Panda
6 answers Last reply
More about resurrecting dead

    On Tue, 31 May 2005 16:34:16 GMT, "Amanda the Panda" <me@privacy.net>
    wrote:

    >This has probably been asked loads of times before but how do I bring a Sim
    >back from the dead? One of my Sim's husband died and she immediately wanted
    >to bring him back from the dead (she also had a fear of him returning as a
    >zombie). As I've never seen this want before it never occured to me that
    >you could bring someone back but I haven't a clue how to do it.

    Well, you obviously have University... what you need is the
    Ressurectotron or whatchamightcallit that you get as a career reward
    for the natural science track.

    With all due respect it's the Paranormal Career Reward :o)

    On Tue, 31 May 2005 15:14:00 -0500, "kh" <kindheart01@excite.com>
    wrote:

    >With all due respect it's the Paranormal Career Reward :o)

    Oh yeah, the natural scientist gives the cow plant! Duh! I cheat to
    get career rewards, which is why I hardly know which is which hehe

    "Amanda the Panda" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
    > This has probably been asked loads of times before but how do I bring a
    > Sim back from the dead? One of my Sim's husband died and she immediately
    > wanted to bring him back from the dead (she also had a fear of him
    > returning as a zombie). As I've never seen this want before it never
    > occured to me that you could bring someone back but I haven't a clue how
    > to do it.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Panda

    Ok if you delete tombstone - sorry you can't resurrect. If you successful
    resurrect sim his her tombstone will disappear into thin air :)

    "Guardian Pegasus"
    <Pope.Been-a-Dick.Adolf.Panzer.Rat.Nazinger.Torquemada.II@holysee.va> wrote
    in message news:v4pp9110ic56en67uqfrnah41rdo26dq0n@4ax.com...
    > On Tue, 31 May 2005 15:14:00 -0500, "kh" <kindheart01@excite.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>With all due respect it's the Paranormal Career Reward :o)
    >
    > Oh yeah, the natural scientist gives the cow plant! Duh! I cheat to
    > get career rewards, which is why I hardly know which is which hehe

    Oh right, doubt if she'll be fulfilling that need then as she has never been
    to uni so cannot take the paranormal career track :-)

    On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 18:46:13 GMT, "Amanda the Panda" <me@privacy.net>
    wrote:

    >Oh right, doubt if she'll be fulfilling that need then as she has never been
    >to uni so cannot take the paranormal career track :-)

    Go to modthesims2.com and download the career cheat! So you can buy
    all the career rewards.

Video Games