john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

My computer's brightness is perfect when it is plugged
in, but when I unplug it an it is running on battery, it
darkens so much that I can hardly see. Is there any to
make it so it doesn't change and if so, how? Thanks!

Most laptops have custom applets that control power management (and the
brightness of the screen) when you are on battery power.

--
Please reply in newsgroup.