what is the dos command to display all windows services

services.msc
Score
November 30, 2011 7:39:17 AM

i want save the all windows services in a text file by using of DOS command
Score
Related resources
November 30, 2011 9:44:55 AM

Go from Start to Run and into the open box type cmd then hit Enter. In the Command form that opens up, at the prompt type tasklist /svc and hit Enter. The Servcies running at the time will be displayed and if you right click anywhere in that form and press Enter, it all goes into your Clipboard and will come back out using Control and V together.

Many of teh SVCHosts will be grouped together and to split them apart you need to type the following, including the spaces for each Service you want to live apart from the others:-

sc config {service name} type =Own

and the name of each service has to go in place of the bracketed example only without the brackets.

Any more help, as with any Command, you can find by entering the command and then /? so to find help with sc config type sc config /? and press Enter.

Score
December 1, 2011 5:41:46 AM

How to save the services.msc (Windows services) in a text file as it is in the list.
Score
December 1, 2011 5:56:00 AM

Control A doesn't work so it can't be done unless you copy it all out and write it down. What's wrong with the method I wrote up and why do you need a copy of the list?

Score
December 1, 2011 8:23:04 AM

i am going to reboot many servers. so i need to take screenshot of services and after reboot i will again screenshot and compare the services.

i need batch file for save all the services in a text file.
Score
December 1, 2011 2:56:23 PM

DOS redirect

tasklist /svc >filename.txt
Score
December 2, 2011 1:42:08 AM

i no need tasklist service list. I need to save complete services (services.msc) in a text file, as per the view (name, status, startup type)
Score
December 2, 2011 2:02:49 AM

sc query:

Information about services and drivers can be obtained with this command. Used alone it returns a list of running services with various information about the service.

Lists can be redirected to a text file.

To create a text list of running services use the command sc query > serviceslist.txt    The path for the text file serviceslist.txt can be anywhere that is convenient.

To create a list of all services, use sc query type= service state= all > allserviceslist.txt

To create a list of active drivers, use sc query type= driver

or notice this one is slightly different:

For a list of everything, use sc query state= all > services-all.txt

Score
December 2, 2011 3:21:36 AM

sc query type= service state= all > allserviceslist.txt displayed the follow

SERVICE_NAME: AeLookupSvc
DISPLAY_NAME: Application Experience
TYPE : 20 WIN32_SHARE_PROCESS
STATE : 1 STOPPED
WIN32_EXIT_CODE : 1077 (0x435)
SERVICE_EXIT_CODE : 0 (0x0)
CHECKPOINT : 0x0
WAIT_HINT : 0x0

I want to the content the below format

Name Status startup type
AeLookupSvc stopped Manual
Score
December 2, 2011 5:36:12 AM

senkumar said:

I want to the content the below format

Name Status startup type
AeLookupSvc stopped Manual

And now you want someone to prepare a database that looks the way you want it?

Get real, this has all been supplied for free. Hire someone.

Score
December 2, 2011 8:34:58 AM

when enter services.msc it displayed all the services. I need the same as in a text file. How can export the list via command.
Score
December 2, 2011 9:42:39 AM

One last time - IT CANNOT BE DONE!

The GUI in XP displays things differently to the way in which they appear in Command Line forms. Both Tigsounds and I have posted the Command methodology but you simply cannot reproduce the way the list of Services appears in Administrative Tools in a text file without copying it all out and inputting it all into Notepad.

Score
December 3, 2011 12:00:34 AM

Saga Lout said:

One last time - IT CANNOT BE DONE!
Yea, I quit here too.

Score
December 3, 2011 3:09:57 AM

why this inconvenient helping simply u quit this website!
Score
December 3, 2011 3:28:02 AM

The txt file is CR/LF separated. YOU write a program to sort the order you want things to appear. It will involve making the headers and then counting entries and going back a few times to pick up items wanted and rejecting items you don't want to put them in columns like you want because Windows won't do it for you and neither will anybody here. We are not a free custom software source.
Score
December 5, 2011 6:49:36 PM

Obvious troll is obvious. I call.
If not then their english not speaking gud gud.

Please tell us your native language.
Score
December 7, 2011 1:27:15 PM

Click start--> Run --> type DXDiag
Score
April 4, 2013 11:11:06 PM

Right click on Services (Local) on the left hand side (separate frame). Right click on 'export' and save the file. (.txt and .csv available)
Score
!