FINAL BUILD - Opinions please!

G

qtqtqt.png

What do you guys think?

It will be used with a 1920x1200 monitor.
It will mainly be used for gaming, but no heavy gaming. Just gaming every now and then, nothing too major like Crysis on MAX settings.

Thanks!

kevin1212

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2008
Sorry, but that system is for heavy gaming, haha... it's quite a beast, but i suppose it can't play crysis at its very best (although very close), so you can argue its not a heavy gaming system. About your hardrive choice, my preference is the Western Digital Caviar Black series... reliable, affordable and fast... not taking anything away from your current choice, just my preference. Very nice build otherwise.

mlcloud

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
OH NOES A COMPUTER FOR LIGHT GAMING?! xD

Wazzap, that's actually a pretty high-end computer. And it will run amazingly well. If you lower the resolution on Crysis a bit, it WILL run it on max settings xD.

Except... will you overclock that CPU? Because then you might want a slightly better cooler than the stock one (although the stock works pretty well.)

G

Haha, thanks man. I will look up Western Digital!

Haha. Well I will use it a bit when it comes to programming, compiling, a bit video and photo but nothing heavy.

I don't think I will overclock because I don't know how but if I do I'll just do it to 3.5 with the stock cooler, if possible? The case cools pretty good so we we will see!