I get no reading from Dore temp - all O's

pjmoses

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2011
I jst got my mobo back from repair from ASUS and the Coretemp program only shows 0's. What could cause this. I do get a temp out of ASUS AI suite, but know it is not accurate. Is my boad not fixed properly? I over clock aggressively and need this information. Any help is glad to have, Jon
M4A88TD-V EVO-USP 3.0 6GS sata board.
AMD Phenom II 965 CPU
2 Saphire HD 5770 in croffire
750w Antec 750w New true power PSU
8 Gigs of ram

I have rebooted several time to no avail.

RazberyBandit

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2008
Global and US support sites show 1702 as the most recent BIOS version for the M4A88TD-V EVO/USB3. (No /USP model is listed at all.)

Overclocking a genuine X4 quad has never done this to me. However, X2's and X3's I've successfully unlocked always report either zero or -255 degrees depending on the software used. Perhaps there's an error in the BIOS's AGESA code and it's somehow misidentifying the CPU? (That's a rather far-fetched guess, really...)

Any chance you can read temps within the BIOS? If so, then the sensor is working.

lowjack989

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2009
Check the Hardware Monitor in BIOS, I was able to see the temps in BIOS yet it reported erroneous numbers to the OS/APP

On my board I had the same problem until, I flashed it to the latest version in my case it was on an ASUS M4A89GTD-PRO...It fixed my problem

TRENDING THREADS