Ms-7005 ver 1 black screen and unable working cmos

i cant reformat ,black screen when i power on.how can i access to onboard vga even the screen is black,please help me.
3 answers Last reply
More about 7005 black screen unable working cmos
  1. joey68 said:
    i cant reformat ,black screen when i power on.how can i access to onboard vga even the screen is black,please help me.

Try booting into Safe Mode
  2. Yes,i try it. Cmos was working and i hear a beep when i power on one time only, but it's always a blackscreen even i reset it for many times and i change three times the monitor too.Its like walking in the dark forever. Is there another option,please help.Thank you........
  3. joey68 said:
    Yes,i try it. Cmos was working and i hear a beep when i power on one time only, but it's always a blackscreen even i reset it for many times and i change three times the monitor too.Its like walking in the dark forever. Is there another option,please help.Thank you........

What computer model do you have & how old is it ?

You reset what, many times ?

One beep is normal. You have tried different Monitors with no success, so, If you have PC, Power off, Open case, unhook Monitor, remove video card, blow off any dust (can compressed air), then reseat card, etc & reboot.

Do you have a bootable Windows CD ?
Ask a new question

Read More

Video CMOS Power VGA Windows XP