Uni Problem

Ok:I've taken this sim all through Uni and she's graduated,had her party and
graduation photo and moved back to Veronaville.She appears in the sim bin as
a playable sim but when i pick her and move her into a property the van
pulls up but no-one gets out of the van so i'm left with an empty property
with no sim on it.
Anyone had this happen to them?
4 answers Last reply
More about problem

    UKREB wrote:
    > Ok:I've taken this sim all through Uni and she's graduated,had her
    > party and graduation photo and moved back to Veronaville.She appears
    > in the sim bin as a playable sim but when i pick her and move her
    > into a property the van pulls up but no-one gets out of the van so
    > i'm left with an empty property with no sim on it.
    > Anyone had this happen to them?

    No. But then, I've never tried just moving them onto a new lot. I like to
    send them back to the old home place first. Seems more fitting that the
    adult child would go give the old folks a quick hug before shoving off to
    life on their own. It also gives me a chance to advance the age of their
    parents a bit, since the kids have aged about four years and they haven't.

    Jeanie

    On Wed, 1 Jun 2005 13:15:44 +0000 (UTC), "UKREB" <UKREB@lycos.co.uk>
    wrote:

    >Ok:I've taken this sim all through Uni and she's graduated,had her party and
    >graduation photo and moved back to Veronaville.She appears in the sim bin as
    >a playable sim but when i pick her and move her into a property the van
    >pulls up but no-one gets out of the van so i'm left with an empty property
    >with no sim on it.
    >Anyone had this happen to them?

    So this happens *every* time you try to move her in somewhere? Have
    you tried different properties?

    Yes it happens on all empty proprties or lots.The van pulls up but no-one
    gets out.

    On Thu, 2 Jun 2005 13:50:09 +0000 (UTC), "UKREB" <UKREB@lycos.co.uk>
    wrote:

    >Yes it happens on all empty proprties or lots.The van pulls up but no-one
    >gets out.

    I'm afraid I have no answer for this one... I suppose you might try a
    character editor, and make her dead and have her friends ressurect
    her, or try to move her in somewhere?

Sims Photo Games Video Games