errors on my computer

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

guys,when i open my computer,it tells me cmos cheksum
error-defaults loaded press f1 to continue.and another
thing is when i make a new dial up connection,when i
connect to the internet, i cant connect because the
connection is hung,and so is my pc.help me guys!

CMOS Problems
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/Default.asp?url=/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/reskit/en-us/prkd_tro_wncb.asp

Accessing Motherboard BIOS
http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/bios_manufacturer.htm

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:2532501c4603a$414950b0$a401280a@phx.gbl,
dan <dandecena323@msn.com> hunted and pecked:
> guys,when i open my computer,it tells me cmos cheksum
> error-defaults loaded press f1 to continue.and another
> thing is when i make a new dial up connection,when i
> connect to the internet, i cant connect because the
> connection is hung,and so is my pc.help me guys!

If your computer has more than 2 years or you keep you computer off for a
long period of time probably the first problem can be solve by buying a new
cell for the motherboard, you can check if you try to remove it from your
computer if it keeps doing the same things...
"dan" <dandecena323@msn.com> wrote in message
> guys,when i open my computer,it tells me cmos cheksum
> error-defaults loaded press f1 to continue.and another
> thing is when i make a new dial up connection,when i
> connect to the internet, i cant connect because the
> connection is hung,and so is my pc.help me guys!

TRENDING THREADS