NVidia at it again, again?

IH8U

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2007
Even tho I preferr nVidia, I got a good chuckle out of that one. It's not so much a renamed ATI driver, as they crippled the X-Fire setup by using bad drivers. Yet another nVidia rename.

I just think, like the article said, if any so called journalist swallows this, theyre off my reading list. They sure made Asus look the fool, and slimed them pretty well, just to make them look better.
And its a wonder why nVidia has a hard time with many a company?

rawsteel

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2006
I wonder why nVidia looks like so much to my country comunist party (which lost the elections this time again, but used any dirty treats they could think of). However dirty tricks often turn over against you.

Sorry nVidia but your attitude drives people away from you, and you are loosing. I hope you don't die like 3dFx.

Me too. That would truly suck. Ive owned nVidia, and had great gaming on them, but some of the heavy handedness theyre still doing, and continue to use has to stop, and they just need to perform.

invisik

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2008
Nvidia produces great products but needs to play fairly. I remember with the 8800ultra they charged over 600$+ because there was no competition which pissed me off and as well as when the gtx2xx was released (then suddenly the priced dropped ridiculously when ati unleashed 4xxx series). Oh ya not to mention the re-branding scheme. -_-

TRENDING THREADS