Is the site aquatuning for us legit

D

Deleted member 362816

Stuff is so cheap and 2 day shipping to usa????? 8$ lol on the 300$ order I see good reviews please explane this to me

Solution
Everything ships from Germany, and it ships fast. You pay YOUR regular sales tax and that's it. It's as if you were buying from any local store, they cover any brokerage, etc.

I honestly thought it was too good to be true too, but it's legit. Although, make sure you read carefully, they sell tubing by the meter, not by the foot.

Keiki646

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2008

Yes just like my EK-FC5850 water GPU block was only 107 dollars with shipping 7.78

cromedome

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2009

I am not sure about tax and what not in the US (I am from South Africa) but many of (if not, all) the prices on aquatuning are before sales tax. However, I am not sure if FrozenCPU operates the same way. But, getting back to the original question, yes these guys are legit.

bejabbers

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2009
Everything ships from Germany, and it ships fast. You pay YOUR regular sales tax and that's it. It's as if you were buying from any local store, they cover any brokerage, etc.

I honestly thought it was too good to be true too, but it's legit. Although, make sure you read carefully, they sell tubing by the meter, not by the foot.

Solution
D

Deleted member 362816

I tryed to pay and my card companey called me and told me no lol, so i went to frozen cpu and got my parts