Sims mentioned on Something*Positive!

http://www.somethingpositive.net/sp05312005.shtml
--

saerah

aware of the manifold possibilities of the fvtvre

"I think there's a clavse in the Shaman's and Jvjvmen's Local #57 Union
contract that they have to have reciprocity for each other's shop rvles."
-König Prüß
5 answers Last reply
More about sims mentioned something positive

    sarah bennett wrote:

    > http://www.somethingpositive.net/sp05312005.shtml

    Sadly, we have removed the office door, so it is just an Archway.

    But oooo it's tempting.

    -georg

    On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 18:57:27 GMT, sarah bennett
    <anisaerah@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

    >http://www.somethingpositive.net/sp05312005.shtml

    LOL! So true... I have friends like that :-\

    sarah bennett wrote:
    > http://www.somethingpositive.net/sp05312005.shtml

    What's that thing in her hand in the last panel?

    --
    --Cuth

    Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:

    > sarah bennett wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.somethingpositive.net/sp05312005.shtml
    >

    > What's that thing in her hand in the last panel?

    Plumbbob...

    Actually, since she is asking about a lock, I assume that's what it is.

    -georg

    I have jvst got to say thankyov for the link. I had never seen this cartoon
    before and I am now halfway throvgh 2002. I love it!

    --
    Moritvri Nolvmvs Mori - Rincewind, The Last Hero, Terry Pratchett

    MM

    "sarah bennett" <anisaerah@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > http://www.somethingpositive.net/sp05312005.shtml
    > --
    >
    > saerah
    >

    > aware of the manifold possibilities of the fvtvre
    >
    > "I think there's a clavse in the Shaman's and Jvjvmen's Local #57 Union
    > contract that they have to have reciprocity for each other's shop rvles."
    > -König Prüß

Sims Games Video Games