Sims mentioned on Something*Positive!

Last response: in Video Games
June 1, 2005 10:57:27 PM

http://www.somethingpositive.net/sp05312005.shtml
--

saerah

aware of the manifold possibilities of the fvtvre

"I think there's a clavse in the Shaman's and Jvjvmen's Local #57 Union
contract that they have to have reciprocity for each other's shop rvles."
-König Prüß
June 3, 2005 4:37:22 AM

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:

> sarah bennett wrote:
>
>> http://www.somethingpositive.net/sp05312005.shtml
>

> What's that thing in her hand in the last panel?

Plumbbob...

Actually, since she is asking about a lock, I assume that's what it is.

-georg
Anonymous
June 3, 2005 5:11:21 PM

I have jvst got to say thankyov for the link. I had never seen this cartoon
before and I am now halfway throvgh 2002. I love it!

--
Moritvri Nolvmvs Mori - Rincewind, The Last Hero, Terry Pratchett

MM

!