Windows XP Home (Logon Screen)

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin,microsoft.public.windowsxp.setup_deployment (More info?)

I have changed my Windows XP Home (Logon Screen) settings so that it is
necessary for me to type my user name and password, however I want my
username earased each time I restart my computer. I also want the restart
button NOT to show up without logging on. I know this possible to do
because I have done it on my other computer, however I forgot how I did it
since you have to go into the registry.

Please Advise ASAP!!!

Thanks,

Steven

kelly

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin,microsoft.public.windowsxp.setup_deployment (More info?)

Hi Steven,

Clear Last User (Line 150) right hand side

Doug's Security Console

All the Best,
Kelly

Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP