The Sims 2 +uni:Serial number troubles

I don't have the original case for my university disc,so I don't know
the serial number.Could anyone tell me where I could find it on my
computer?I have Windows XP Pro edition.Thanks.

Munch.
2 answers Last reply
More about sims serial number troubles

    Start run type regedit then drill down on the left pane to
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 University and look for
    Product GUID in the right pane

    "munch simmons" <hibbasimmons@webtv.net> wrote in message
    >I don't have the original case for my university disc,so I don't know
    > the serial number.Could anyone tell me where I could find it on my
    > computer?I have Windows XP Pro edition.Thanks.
    >
    > Munch.

    janice wrote:Start run type regedit then drill down on the left pane to
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 University and look for
    Product GUID in the right pane

    Thank you so much!

    Munch.

Sims Cases Computers Games Windows XP Video Games