The Sims 2 +uni:Serial number troubles

Last response: in Video Games
June 2, 2005 1:59:53 PM

I don't have the original case for my university disc,so I don't know
the serial number.Could anyone tell me where I could find it on my
computer?I have Windows XP Pro edition.Thanks.

Munch.
June 2, 2005 5:50:33 PM

Start run type regedit then drill down on the left pane to
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 University and look for
Product GUID in the right pane

"munch simmons" <hibbasimmons@webtv.net> wrote in message
>I don't have the original case for my university disc,so I don't know
> the serial number.Could anyone tell me where I could find it on my
> computer?I have Windows XP Pro edition.Thanks.
>
> Munch.

Anonymous
June 2, 2005 6:43:05 PM

janice wrote:Start run type regedit then drill down on the left pane to
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 University and look for
Product GUID in the right pane

Thank you so much!

Munch.
!