Any way to run/share downloads folder with another drive?

I know there are ways to do it with My Documents folder, but I do not want
to move the entire folder. So I wondered if anyone has successfully
played their game with downloads running (shared) from another drive.
Thanks!

Dianna

Just wanted to add that I am still trying to find any posts about this at
mts2, but I can't seem to get past the log-in page. It just sits there,
no matter if I click on redirecting it or not. Bummer.

Dianna

On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 18:06:20 GMT, k-n-d <k-n-d@nospam.com> wrote:

> I know there are ways to do it with My Documents folder, but I do not
> want to move the entire folder. So I wondered if anyone has
> successfully played their game with downloads running (shared) from
> another drive. Thanks!
>
> Dianna

I have started to use IE when going to MTS2, as it keeps my cookie logged
in. Firefox does too, but in a different way and throws me to the log-in
screen.

"k-n-d" <k-n-d@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Just wanted to add that I am still trying to find any posts about this at
> mts2, but I can't seem to get past the log-in page. It just sits there,
> no matter if I click on redirecting it or not. Bummer.
>
> Dianna
>
> On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 18:06:20 GMT, k-n-d <k-n-d@nospam.com> wrote:
>
>> I know there are ways to do it with My Documents folder, but I do not
>> want to move the entire folder. So I wondered if anyone has
>> successfully played their game with downloads running (shared) from
>> another drive. Thanks!
>>
>> Dianna

Usually Opera is pretty good, especially since I have it being recognized
as IE. I don't know, I will keep trying. I am sure there is an answer
there, if only I could get to it! :)

Thanks
Dianna

Bluegenie2 wrote:
> I have started to use IE when going to MTS2, as it keeps my cookie
> logged in. Firefox does too, but in a different way and throws me
> to the log-in screen.

I use Firefox and never have a problem with MTS2 or Varioussimmers. Both
recognize me immediately. I wish TSR did the same. I have to log in each
time I go there.

Jeanie

> Bluegenie2 wrote:
>> I have started to use IE when going to MTS2, as it keeps my cookie
>> logged in. Firefox does too, but in a different way and throws me
>> to the log-in screen.
>
> I use Firefox and never have a problem with MTS2 or Varioussimmers. Both
> recognize me immediately. I wish TSR did the same. I have to log in each
> time I go there.
>
> Jeanie

Yeah, but when you put in your email, it does the password auto, if you have
it as part of your master list.