Bobby

I keep getting a dial up connetion error after I sign in.
The connection error starts to counting down. I use the
Dial up connection and there is another password already
in use I always have to cancle the password and put in my
password, why is this happening? How can I fix this
problem?

If you are getting a pop up windows with an error in Lass and a countdown
from 60 seconds untill 0 and then restart... you have a virus, or a worm...
probably blaster...