Free download for file i386 for windows xp

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotsnowstorm

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2011
I have rebooted my computer from windows vista. Have downloaded windows xp disk. Computer says missing I:\windows\:I386. How can I get the file to download to the computer?

You purchase Windows XP and it usually comes in a box that contains the real Microsoft CD as well as a certificate of authenticity. That CD will have the full i386 you need.

You can still buy a New copy of XP Professional (upgrade), in a sealed box at Amazon.com from any of 3 Sellers for $70.00 by clicking
HERE.

anutirur

Honorable
Jan 1, 2013

fuckyoubastard

Honorable
Feb 27, 2013
do you have download section. please note people just come to your site out of curiousity and kick your ass the moment you are forcing them to stay on your website which they give a damn care because they are searching for special problems. I wanted to download the i386 files as your website says download i386 for xp3 but there are no files. This makes me feel offended and angry and you are trying to fool around. I have no time and you are fooling around. I should get quick connection. I am using ubcd4win software to make a windows cd but it is saying missing files. so i wanted to download i386 files. I know it is very big of 500-600 MB. But i want it and it is not their in your website. I don't want to search your whole website and it should come in one single click else as a visitor i give a damn care who you are....

Status
Not open for further replies.