sayantan

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2009
Is there any motherboard without any integrates graphics with the following specs:

.AM3 socket(140w Cpu support)
2.NO INTEGRATED GRAPHICS
3.DDR3 upto 1800MHz(1666Mhz will also do)
4.PCIe 2.0(2.1 is more preferable)
5.Order of preference of manufacturer : Asus>Gigabyte>MSI>Asrock>Biostar
6.Price should be as minimum as possible.
7.No cross fire needed.

By the way, with AMD CPUs, the DDR3 speed is more dependent on the CPU than the motherboard itself. Since 1800 isn't really a standard (it's overvolted and overclocked RAM), AM3 boards that say they support it really just have options to overclock to that speed.

sayantan

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2009

These mobo do have an integrated graphics(Radeon 3000 series) embedded with the south bridge SB710...I have verified it from AMD: http://www.amd.com/us/products/embedded/chipsets/Pages/780E.aspx

Bit still I like those mobo as they are priced so low......I want a no IGP mobo because I hope them to be prized lower... ;)

sayantan

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2009

I want one without an IGP because I hope those mobos to be peized lower....Since I will be buying an external gfx (probably a 5850) so there is no need for those weak IGP...But the main factor is the price....I dont want to spend for an IGP

Ahem, apparently you don't have a clue what you want or need. Neither of these boards have video onboard, what they do have is the graphic chipset, which is required to run ANY VIDEO AT ALL, even a PCIe add in card.
And by saying you want a motherboard without integrated graphics because it is cheaper makes no sense at all. In fact, boards with integrated video are more often cheaper than boards without! This is because a board without integrated graphics is usually a board aimed at the higher end or enthusiast segment of the market. And though it may not have integrated video, it will have many other high end options that drive the price way up over a bottom end motherboard that does have integrated graphics. You need to back up, take a breath, and think about what you are doing with a little more logic.

Instead of telling us what you do NOT want, why don't you tell us the features that you do want? You will get much better answers that will fit your needs that way.

sayantan

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2009

Thanks for clearing my misconceptions ....By the way the features I want are all mentioned in my original post...I have bought a sapphire 5850 and need a decent motherboard for it within $100($90for mobo+$10 for shipping and taxes etc)..
For all these reason I want a mobo without integrated graphics but they should have all the features I have mentioned in my original post...The gigabyte mobo megamanx has mentioned fits very well in my budget and I am looking for it