Sign in with
Your question

Black Screen With Blinking Cursor

Last response: in Windows XP
December 2, 2011 6:29:50 PM

Hello,

I have read the similar problems. However, My husband has prevented me from using the computer and getting logged on. This was intentionally set up thru him to prevent me from seeing his activity or from me logging on personally. I know it is not a problem with the PC itself. What steps can I take? No beeps, just the black screen with blinking cursor, when I turn off and turn back on, I get two options. One being to restart normally, which brings me back to the black screen with blinking cursor. I have been told that he probably deleted hard drive and is just making some extra steps for the log in process to make it more difficult for me. Please let me know if there is anyway I can get around this. Thank you!
December 2, 2011 10:20:40 PM

wcrane said:
Hello,

I have read the similar problems. However, My husband has prevented me from using the computer and getting logged on. This was intentionally set up thru him to prevent me from seeing his activity or from me logging on personally. I know it is not a problem with the PC itself. What steps can I take? No beeps, just the black screen with blinking cursor, when I turn off and turn back on, I get two options. One being to restart normally, which brings me back to the black screen with blinking cursor. I have been told that he probably deleted hard drive and is just making some extra steps for the log in process to make it more difficult for me. Please let me know if there is anyway I can get around this. Thank you!

Absolutely - D>I>V>O>R>C>E the PRI* and reformat !
m
l
Related resources
!