Just how DO you make Sims objects?

I've never bothered to apply myself to it before, because frankly,
well, there's much stuff already out there... but now I do see things
I wished were in the game, and as it happens, I have a bit of
modelling experience, and my best friend is a professional 3d
modeller.

I take it you use a program to clone an object already in the game,
right? That would seem the easiest way. Then what? You extract the
contents of the package, edit or put in a new mesh? Reassemble, and
ta-da?
2 answers Last reply
More about just make sims objects

    Check out the tutorials at the Simpe site.
    http://sims.ambertation.de/
    Look under FAQ

    "Guardian Pegasus"
    <Pope.Been-a-Dick.Adolf.Panzer.Rat.Nazinger.Torquemada.II@holysee.va> wrote
    in message news:nom1a15sevt0kckt5vf43gncq8jg61bq37@4ax.com...

    On Sat, 4 Jun 2005 00:59:44 -0400, "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote:

    >Check out the tutorials at the Simpe site.
    >http://sims.ambertation.de/
    >Look under FAQ

    Thanks, will do!

Sims Games Video Games