Just how DO you make Sims objects?

Last response: in Video Games
June 4, 2005 4:37:25 AM

I've never bothered to apply myself to it before, because frankly,
well, there's much stuff already out there... but now I do see things
I wished were in the game, and as it happens, I have a bit of
modelling experience, and my best friend is a professional 3d
modeller.

I take it you use a program to clone an object already in the game,
right? That would seem the easiest way. Then what? You extract the
contents of the package, edit or put in a new mesh? Reassemble, and
ta-da?

More about : make sims objects

Anonymous
June 4, 2005 4:59:44 AM

Check out the tutorials at the Simpe site.
http://sims.ambertation.de/
Look under FAQ

"Guardian Pegasus"
<Pope.Been-a-Dick.Adolf.Panzer.Rat.Nazinger.Torquemada.II@holysee.va> wrote
in message news:nom1a15sevt0kckt5vf43gncq8jg61bq37@4ax.com...
> I've never bothered to apply myself to it before, because frankly,
> well, there's much stuff already out there... but now I do see things
> I wished were in the game, and as it happens, I have a bit of
> modelling experience, and my best friend is a professional 3d
> modeller.
>
> I take it you use a program to clone an object already in the game,
> right? That would seem the easiest way. Then what? You extract the
> contents of the package, edit or put in a new mesh? Reassemble, and
> ta-da?
Anonymous
June 4, 2005 1:42:10 PM

On Sat, 4 Jun 2005 00:59:44 -0400, "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote:

>Check out the tutorials at the Simpe site.
>http://sims.ambertation.de/
>Look under FAQ

Thanks, will do!
!