Sign in with
Your question

Problem VoIP over site-to-site VPN one side works other not

Last response: in Networking
September 15, 2009 11:16:32 PM

I have set up two site first my intention to make all calls on SIP but didnt work out for me . so one end on VPN and other end on sip bit funny , was working ok now when I upgraded my sonicwall PRO 2040 to NSA 2400 and other site TZ 170 having issues
October 23, 2009 3:10:00 AM

VPN4VOIP.COM - VPN for VOIP is a low cost SSL based VPN service specially designed for VOIP applications. It helps to bypass ISP blocking on VOIP calls utilizing the VPN tunneling technology and assigns mapped static public IP to VOIP gateways for wholesale traffic origination and termination applications. The service is QoS controlled, secure, flexible and reliable. It is claimed to be working 100% with any ISP - Only one open UDP port is needed to get the solution works. You can use their free deployed client software under Windows XP/2003 with two Ethernet cards which changes the PC into a soft VPN router, or just purchase their affordable standalone VPN4VOIP router. Client side can use any dynamic or private IP connections to use the service, by this client can keep using their existing VOIP gateways or devices for VOIP traffic without any hardware investment. Welcome to make free test!
October 29, 2009 6:57:15 AM

I just use a Personal VPN for 15 bucks a month and it solves all issues with my Vonage phones when traveling. Voice quality is very high.
!