Is there a Kit like the Aragon 900 or where to buy Aragon 900?

jtgolden1s

Distinguished
May 16, 2011
I am wanting to get into water cooling a found a kit called the Aragon 900,http://www.amatech.com/computing/product/aragon/aragon.htm, I just can not find this kit any where to buy. Is there any other water cooling kits, not including anything such as Antec Kuhler, out there that comes with everything? I would rather get a kit that comes with all the right parts together.

Thanks!

If you're determined to go with a kit, get one that the pump is not inside the reservoir.

However if you're determined to take the water cooling route, I strongly advise you to do some serious research, and buy a setup that will give you exactly what you want the water cooling for, IE, just for looks, or overclocking top end performance, or running GPUs cooler, etc.

Don't limit yourself right out of the gate, regarding pumps for instance, you may want to add different parts later so a good solid dependable variable speed pump to control flow rate is an absolute must IMO, but that's a lesson for myself learned the hard way.