APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE: Withing the Next Three Months
BUDGET RANGE: 0-2500
SYSTEM USAGE FROM MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT: Gaming, Microsoft word/powerpoint, The internet.
PARTS NOT REQUIRED: N/A
PREFERRED WEBSITE(S) FOR PARTS: N/A
PARTS PREFERENCES: Full Tower or mid tower Case, 24’ or bigger LCD, Razer mouse and keyboard
SLI OR CROSSFIRE: Yes
MONITOR RESOLUTION: 1920 x 1200 or better
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: Looking to make a computer that can last me the next 5 years and still be functional. If I need to make a few upgrades here and there I will, but in need the majority of it to sustain. Looking to use it for my studies and gaming. I would like to stay at, around or below 2,000 but my max is 2,500.
- COOLER MASTER UCP RS700-AAAAA3 700W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS SILVER Certified Power Supply
- COOLER MASTER HAF 922 RC-922M-KKN1-GP Black Steel + Plastic and Mesh Bezel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
- Total $219.98
- CABLES TO GO 29563 7 Port Aluminum USB 2.0 Hub - Retail
- XIGMATEK Dark Knight-S1283V 120mm Long Life Bearing CPU Cooler
- Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 Licensed for 3 PCs
- Tuniq TX-2 Cooling Thermal Compound
- SAMSUNG P2370 High glossy black 23" 2ms(GTG) Widescreen LCD Monitor
- Western Digital Caviar Black WD6401AALS 640GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive - OEM
- Western Digital Caviar Black WD1001FALS 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drives - OEM
- Nippon Labs 6 ft. USB2.0 A TO B CABLE Model USB-6-AB-BK
- SAPPHIRE 100269SR Radeon HD 4890 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported x 2
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic SP1 64-bit for System Builders - OEM W/ Free Windows 7
- Logitech X-540 70 watts 5.1 Speaker - Retail
- Microsoft SideWinder X6 Black Keyboard Win USB English
- Microsoft Natural Gray 5 Buttons Tilt Wheel USB RF Wireless Laser Mouse 6000
- Logitech Extreme 3.5mm Supra-aural PC Gaming Headset
- Total of Everything $2283.13 with tax and shipping
Notes: I believe the Nippon labs USB cable comes with the Dark Knight purchase but im not sure. I tried to get the combos because it seems to save me money. I am fearful of the space inside my tower, will all of this fit? I did decide to get Windows 7 but to do so you have to purchase vista. I am not looking to spend too much on the mouse and keyboard and Headphone I like them thin and light.
You can save yourself some money on that build. That HD (WD) comes in a combo deal with the OCZ RAM you have, also look to combo up the Asus mobo with the cpu. Drop the h/s (CM V8) and go with either the Xigmatek Dark Night for $40 or the Scythe Mugen 2 for around the same price. You can find Tuniq TX-2 thermal compound for $5 @ newegg also. One other thing, I might hold off on getting that sound card atm, or at least until you try the onboard sound first. Chances are the on board sound will be more than sufficient.
Looks very good. I don't really like the NZXT Tempest case to be honest, but that is really just personal preference. I think the CM Storm Scout would be a nice option for you, or maybe Haf 922. You need a PSU, so maybe look at this combo: http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?Ite...
The CoolerMaster UCP-700 is a very good PSU.