help!

Last response: in Video Games
June 4, 2005 3:55:07 PM

hi!
i`ve used simpe and tutorials to make new careers and majors. everything
works just fine, but i was wondering is there any way you could make new
careers and major without repleceing the custom ones.
thanks!

More about : question

Anonymous
June 4, 2005 3:55:08 PM

As far as I know, the ones you make do not replace the default ones, they
just add to the list of careers.

"marina" <marihren@globalnet.hr> wrote in message
news:D 7rtpp$r7p$1@garrison.globalnet.hr...
> hi!
> i`ve used simpe and tutorials to make new careers and majors. everything
> works just fine, but i was wondering is there any way you could make new
> careers and major without repleceing the custom ones.
> thanks!

Anonymous
June 4, 2005 5:55:09 PM

On Sat, 4 Jun 2005 06:09:37 -0400, "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote:

>As far as I know, the ones you make do not replace the default ones, they
>just add to the list of careers.

Ooooh... can you make chancecards too?
Anonymous
June 4, 2005 5:55:10 PM

Yes :)
Get the latest Simpe and the career plugin from the simpe site.
Install both simpe and the plugin, then open up simpe and look under the
plugins to check out the career maker.
There are a couple of tutorials too.

"Guardian Pegasus"
<Pope.Been-a-Dick.Adolf.Panzer.Rat.Nazinger.Torquemada.II@holysee.va> wrote