help!

hi!
i`ve used simpe and tutorials to make new careers and majors. everything
works just fine, but i was wondering is there any way you could make new
careers and major without repleceing the custom ones.
thanks!
3 answers Last reply
More about help

    As far as I know, the ones you make do not replace the default ones, they
    just add to the list of careers.

    On Sat, 4 Jun 2005 06:09:37 -0400, "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote:

    >As far as I know, the ones you make do not replace the default ones, they
    >just add to the list of careers.

    Ooooh... can you make chancecards too?

    Yes :)
    Get the latest Simpe and the career plugin from the simpe site.
    Install both simpe and the plugin, then open up simpe and look under the
    plugins to check out the career maker.
    There are a couple of tutorials too.

    "Guardian Pegasus"
    <Pope.Been-a-Dick.Adolf.Panzer.Rat.Nazinger.Torquemada.II@holysee.va> wrote
    in message news:hk53a1h197od751qadi63gg1cucmnm6ooe@4ax.com...
    > On Sat, 4 Jun 2005 06:09:37 -0400, "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote:
    >
    >>As far as I know, the ones you make do not replace the default ones, they
    >>just add to the list of careers.
    >
    > Ooooh... can you make chancecards too?

Sims Games Careers Video Games